OP Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonkeyTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Singed is my main,
If ppl say his OP, they normally are dumb and chase.

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

02-13-2012

Singed in 3v3 is one of the more unbalanced things in the game. He likely had more than 60 armor due to his ult and when you clicked on him it had just worn off. It gives him 50/65 armor at ranks 2/3 and that plus the 60 armor from items/runes would make him take very little tower damage.

Iink

02-13-2012

I had played a 3's and my team got destroyed by a Stealth, Poison Team.

Teemo
Twitch
Singed

It was dreadful

;_;

Gogkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

well the round I played yesterday was pretty awesome,

My team was:
Singed
Shaco
Aniva

Opposing Team:
Sion
Shaco
Xin

I had loads of kills (like 18+) and had this build: Rod of Ages, Mercurys Treads, Crystal Scepter, Force of Nature, Guardian Angel, and had gotten the large rod for Deathcap.. so yeah.. was awesome

and the last game I played was as Taric which was awesome as well I built Crystal Scepter first with a break in boots of speed, Treads as boots, and I forget what else.. lol just check my match history lol

kavinh the third

02-14-2012

i heard the main monsters on TT was mundo and singed since they're nearly impossible to kill. so i am guessing u either saw the damage wrong or he was just regening his hp nonstop + armor from his ultimate.