My last 3v3 game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stoneranto

02-12-2012

My acc was just suspended for the first time, ive been warned before and that was understandable but what happened in my game then was uncalled for.

I joined a 3v3 game and got matched with a Yi and Fiddles wile i was playing Graves, the Yi said " I'll top " and jokingly i said WHENS IT GUNA BE MY TIME! (Jay and silent bob movie thing that makes me lol) then the fiddle said " You can solo bot ". So i headed into combat and got pushed back to our turret wile the fiddles stayed at turret, they pushed to our turret and our fiddles then ran to base and stood there saying he refused to play with a troll, and then the Yi on our team was abusing me also? They both told the other team to report and then they all started abusing me i was gobsmacked, i was asking why what have i done and they all kept callin me to shut up, and that i was just trolling and abusing me. (Even tho it was 2v3 since fiddles was RULE BREAKING)

I use the internet, i no what a dam troll is that was not trolling. Im now suspended for this can some one please let me no what i did wrong? or your system needs something to avoid things like this.

Stoneranto

02-12-2012

Just relized no ones going to reply, i did nothing wrong. But to avoid this in the future i should simply not speak to my team mates on a team game? o.0

Sam

02-12-2012

I don't speak to my 3s random ques. I just say something and i do it :P. If you know your right, listen to yourself.

YeahBabyGetSome

02-13-2012

sam random ques...hmmm how many wins over looses? If I may...

Koveh

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBabyGetSome View Post
sam random ques...hmmm how many wins over looses? If I may...
losses*

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneranto View Post
My acc was just suspended for the first time, ive been warned before and that was understandable but what happened in my game then was uncalled for.

I joined a 3v3 game and got matched with a Yi and Fiddles wile i was playing Graves, the Yi said " I'll top " and jokingly i said WHENS IT GUNA BE MY TIME! (Jay and silent bob movie thing that makes me lol) then the fiddle said " You can solo bot ". So i headed into combat and got pushed back to our turret wile the fiddles stayed at turret, they pushed to our turret and our fiddles then ran to base and stood there saying he refused to play with a troll, and then the Yi on our team was abusing me also? They both told the other team to report and then they all started abusing me i was gobsmacked, i was asking why what have i done and they all kept callin me to shut up, and that i was just trolling and abusing me. (Even tho it was 2v3 since fiddles was RULE BREAKING)

I use the internet, i no what a dam troll is that was not trolling. Im now suspended for this can some one please let me no what i did wrong? or your system needs something to avoid things like this.
Riot reviews cases prior to them being suspended. There has to be something that you left out. They don't just randomly suspended based on tribunal.