700 ELO looking for a tutor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BERICKS

02-12-2012

When i play ranked games i very rarely find myself winning. At one stage i was at 1200 ELO and was doing alright. Then season 2 came along and well iv fallen behind. I am now hovering at about 700 elo and really badly want to get back to over 1000 ELO. I don't really care what your specialty is, just as long as you think you can teach me to better understand the mechanics of the game i would really appreciate it. I need all the help i can get!

Charismatix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

o.o I didn't know 700 was possible.

I carried myself out of Elo Hell with Ryze. Athene style. His carrying ability is just insane with Will of the Ancient's spell vamp and if you get farmed you can literally blow up their whole team. Combined with any cooldown reduction runes, blue buff and Frozen Heart you're overpowered.

Or if you're just bad in general, watch some pro streams. There's literally nothing better that you can do to learn.

leagueoflegendsstreams.com

own3d.tv

Selcopa

02-12-2012

You can feel free to add me, record your games and ill go over them with you and we can find errors in your game play

csemin

02-13-2012

1: have a mouse
2: plug in said mouse
3: run league of legends
4: right click minions and champions
5: use brain

MrTheZebra

02-13-2012

The single biggest and easiest thing to learn to improve rating in my opinion...

Last hit.

Get to the point where by yourself in lane you get at least 95% of the cs.

Then start practicing vs others/bots trying to keep up cs while throwing out harassment/not getting harassed.

I can maybe give you a few tips in game but... it's mostly an experience thing. Just have to focus on it for a bit and eventually it'll come naturally.

Sure alone it's not going to do much... but it's a very good base to start from if you want to improve.

BERICKS

02-13-2012

Thanks alot for the responses guys! I have taken all of your advices, i have watched a few pro videos and have been practising my last hitting. Thanks a lot for your advice but ill have to put it to the test now i may hit u up on LOL and see...

Need online gf

02-13-2012

I sent you a friend invite i will be happy to give you some guidance.

atung1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

play champions that are good at their roles, follow the meta for now

Kirielis

02-14-2012

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....-new-stickies/

Links to plenty of good resources. Other than that, what they said: win lane by last hitting, teamfight positioning, map awareness (this doesn't necessarily mean wards. it means awareness.)

BlueWallpaper

02-16-2012

One thing I'd say is play a ranged AD champ - they're the easiest to get used to. If ranged isn't your thing then play Yi, since his abilities either require no use or infrequent use it's much easier to concentrate on getting better at the game and less on micro management of your champ.