Would you like voice chat in league of legends

yes 110 83.97%
no 11 8.40%
only in ranked games 10 7.63%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

voice chat for lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tommo020788

02-19-2012

bump

Tommo020788

02-20-2012

bump

Van Lasater

02-23-2012

I'd rather Riot focus on the game, leave the voice chat to Vent, or Mumble, or Skype, etc

Tommo020788

02-24-2012

I wonder if RIOT would allow a programmer like myself, to make a 3rd party chat program, that works in with the que system (those who have the software running, can automatically connect with the others in the que, that also have the program running)... I doubt it.

It really wouldn't be that big a venture for RIOT to put this kind of thing in place, and it really doesn't need to take up much server bandwidth.

ModelT

02-25-2012

Oh god, please no. I know TOO MANY TROLLS and other annoying people that would RUIN this experience. I would be a player who consistantly had the voice chat muted. So bad. Oh my god. The last thing I need is another 11 year old kid calling me a n00b and whining the whole game, or some crazy foreign guy who can't speak English doing the same. Not to mention the vast number of people who are "clearly better than me in every way" that would now have all the free time in the world to degrade their entire team now that they don't need to wast time typing.

The bad far outweighs the good in this scenario. Sorry.

Tommo020788

02-25-2012

OK guys, I have posted a more In-Depth thread on this subject, in the General Discussion section. Hopefully, if people bump it enough, more people will see it there, and the idea will get more support.

Please head over there, and support the thread, and bump it every now 'n' then:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post21409314

Thanks!

EDIT: WOW, the idea got shot down in minutes, by a bunch of downvoters, who didn't even READ my main post...

gnork

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo020788 View Post
OK guys, I have posted a more In-Depth thread on this subject, in the General Discussion section. Hopefully, if people bump it enough, more people will see it there, and the idea will get more support.

Please head over there, and support the thread, and bump it every now 'n' then:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post21409314

Thanks!

EDIT: WOW, the idea got shot down in minutes, by a bunch of downvoters, who didn't even READ my main post...
The same thing happened to me when i started it there. looks like yours is actually going somewhere

CaptainFurious

02-26-2012

bump

Narastus

02-26-2012

I would mute the game, the last thing I want to hear is some 6-12 year old kid talking about how his feeding is someone els fault... There is vent, skype, TS3, and many more external programs we could use, then we could choose who we talked to,

Tommo020788

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnork View Post
The same thing happened to me when i started it there. looks like yours is actually going somewhere
mine isn't going anywhere lol... the reason I said it got "shot down", is because it litterally got enough down voters, to close the thread (11).

Although there were more people who actually voted "yes" for the idea, in the poll...