Would you like voice chat in league of legends

yes 110 83.97%
no 11 8.40%
only in ranked games 10 7.63%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

voice chat for lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnork

Member

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixitorit View Post
Ppl... use Dolby Axon...
it's by far the best program.
just google it
Not every1 has a program downloaded and its annoying to constantly join servers for vent/skype/raidcall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tommo020788

Senior Member

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixitorit View Post
Ppl... use Dolby Axon...
it's by far the best program.
just google it
The whole point of voice chat, is so EVERYONE has a universal way to talk to each other, straight away, when they enter a game.

Installing a chat program weather it be dolby axon, team speak, skype, ventrillo, does not make it so you can talk to the people you enter a game with, when you enter a soloque game, because you don't have the time to get the others to join you on the speak software, while you are deciding what champs to use.

Having a universal, simple "Speak" option, would make it a whole lot easier, and make the option much more available to EVERY player, when they enter a game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tommo020788

Senior Member

02-14-2012

FYI guys, if you agree with the idea, UP VOTE THE Original Post!
Upvotes are what will get riot's attention.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magrinhu

Junior Member

02-15-2012

It would be just as annoying as HoN. There, people just use mic to say you suck, and a lot of them are 13 yo kids with annoying voices. If is there going to be a MIC option ingame, make it optional. I still prefer TS/Vent/Skype than ingame voice chat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tommo020788

Senior Member

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrinhu View Post
It would be just as annoying as HoN. There, people just use mic to say you suck, and a lot of them are 13 yo kids with annoying voices. If is there going to be a MIC option ingame, make it optional. I still prefer TS/Vent/Skype than ingame voice chat.
this is exactly what I mentioned.

If there was to be a feature like this, they could easily add a filter option to "ignore" certain players, if they are annoying you, just like the option they have on LOL currently, to ignore chat from certain players.

With an ignore option available, this would not be a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephamous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrinhu View Post
It would be just as annoying as HoN. There, people just use mic to say you suck, and a lot of them are 13 yo kids with annoying voices. If is there going to be a MIC option ingame, make it optional. I still prefer TS/Vent/Skype than ingame voice chat.
One of the reasons for in-game voice chat is to reduce the lag caused by outside sources. I know a friend that refuses to skype with our ranekd team because it makes him lag so much that he is practically useless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SORAXIUM

Junior Member

02-15-2012

i would love in-game chat in LOL. It would make giving/receiving notifications from teammates much easier such as MIA or asking someone to ult. And you could do it while fighting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnork

Member

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SORAXIUM View Post
i would love in-game chat in LOL. It would make giving/receiving notifications from teammates much easier such as MIA or asking someone to ult. And you could do it while fighting
No more typing and then getting killed In the process or hitting enter by accident and wasting your ult Would be a good thing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tommo020788

Senior Member

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnork View Post
No more typing and then getting killed In the process or hitting enter by accident and wasting your ult Would be a good thing
hahaha!
I know too many people who have typed too much, and it always get's them killed.
Exactly why actual voice to voice talk is much much better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnork

Member

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo020788 View Post
hahaha!
I know too many people who have typed too much, and it always get's them killed.
Exactly why actual voice to voice talk is much much better.
It would definitely be way more efficient. Would also be way more fun and make the experience much more enjoyable. Sometimes you dont have enough time to tell a teammate to do something ( or you can,t type cause you are to busy). my least favorite is when there are those players that always run in to the bushes then come out 10 secs later then go back in and eventually they go mid and rape whoever is there. They keep going back and forth and eventually you stop calling mia when they do that and then some1 is asking you why you did not call that mia after they get ganked