Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hide N' Go Seek {Detailed Version}

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrkooliollama

02-12-2012

So, me and a friend have been thinking of a new custom game named Hide N' Go Seek. I have seen it before, but it isn't really played much anymore so me and him are trying to get the game up-to-date. He has a simple version of the thread, but i'm making a more detailed version.

Dominion is a great map to play Hide and Seek on, mostly for the many speed boosts and bushes.
Rules: Invisible champions are not allowed, mostly for the fact that they are impossible to find without the constant Oracle. More champions that aren't allowed are blitz, Kassadin(his ulti), Shaco, and Twisted Fate.
There are two teams: Hiders, and Seekers. The goal of the Hiders are to run away and hide from the Seekers without dieing. The Seekers goal is to find and kill all Hiders. Seekers are able to use all spells to try and kill the Hiders, whilst Hiders are only allowed ONE spell to get away. (Not including their Summoner Spells)
All map perks are allowed, speed and heal, except for the two Storm Shields.
The whole game takes place in the middle of the map, so once everyone is in the middle, no one can go outside of the middle. This also means no capturing any Capture Points.
To switch sides, the Seekers must kill all of the Hiders.
You are not allowed to recall unless all Hiders have been killed and you are a Seeker. Also, once you die as a Hider, you may not come back into the game until the round is over.

One last note, the Seekers have to WAIT until the Hiders give the go that they are ready and hidden.
Have fun!

Alecrow2

02-12-2012

I guess its more detailed :P but i like mine better lol

Little Boy Nate

02-12-2012

Why would you only allow the hiding team to use one of their spells? It makes this absurdly easy, and there would have to be a time limit because there are only so many bushes you can hide in. I enjoy catch the Teemo more.