Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Confusion about buying during beta.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Percybuttkins

07-24-2010

Hey All,

I prepurchased during beta and it was my understanding at that time that I would get like 10 credit at the store or something....which I dont. I also assumed that I had access to all the heros due to buying the game. Can someone please clarify for me?

Thanks!

Calsoe

07-25-2010

The store wasn't open during the beta. There is no way you could have bought the game or individual champions/skins during the beta. It even took some time for the store to come online after the game had been launched.

If you feel that i have misinterpreted your question please correct me

Terchio

07-25-2010

I believe he's referring to open beta, which just ended a little over a week ago. In that case, I thought you were supposed to get credit with that package, in the form of some RP, though I haven't any idea the amount. However, as far as the hero thing goes, You do not get every hero, but rather a package of heroes that comprises of many of the main popular ones. I don't konw much else, however.

xpsychedelico

07-25-2010

You may want to send an email to [email]support@riot.com[/email] with your purchase information and they can let you know if there are any discrepancies.

R66Y

07-25-2010

Here is the pre-order information (ignore the people saying you couldn't buy it back in closed beta)
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=18374

This is the same as the current game package, but if you pre-ordered before October 27th, you got an additional skin for Alistar. If you did this and did not receive what is listed in the above link, contact support as psychedelico suggested.

Percybuttkins

07-25-2010

Thanks,

the link does refer to when I bought in closed beta....been playing HON for a while and need a break and enjoying my time in LoL. Not to mention, if I posted this over there I would of had 10 smart@$$ replies.

Thanks again,

Percy