Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question for the community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightcatt

02-12-2012

Is "mid or I feed" in champion select worth a report, in your opinion?

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

02-12-2012

Depends.

If he feeds, yes.

Fararr

02-12-2012

it really doesn't matter whether it is or not because pregame chat isn't shown in tribunal.

Machine Herald

02-12-2012

Yup. Griefing.

"I'd really like to mid" is very different from "I'm taking this role and will actively sabotage the game if I don't get my way."

Nightcatt

02-12-2012

I've always wondered this, on the one hand I think being a jerk in champion select isn't really the kind of attitude we want in this community. However, if they accept w/e role they DO get and try hard and don't troll maybe they shouldn't be reported?

Ravenkid

02-12-2012

Quotes from Red:

Anything that does not support your team is a violation and reportable.

This includes but is not limited to:
Picking the wrong champ type for team comp
not having the correct champ your team needs
not having the XXXth rune page to support said champ you did not plan on playing
anything your team can come up with that is not supporting them, yes even if they have some off the wall strategy like all bottom all the time all support