Nerf heimerdinger ? (h-28g evolution turret overpowered -_- )

Nerf 120 56.34%
Don't Nerf 93 43.66%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

NERF heimerdinger VOTE

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragain

10-16-2009

I don't think he needs a buff or nerf, I believe he is balanced as is. I do believe however that he should be removed from the game because he can insinuate defensive play, way to defensive and can draw out a game to be really long only to loose because he doesn't actually contribute much.

Celevra

10-16-2009

The game is all about knowlege of the opponents heros. I can understand people wanting a nerf for a new hero, since they arnt familar with him. But get to learn his weaknesses please before posting on forums.

Gobbles

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombMonkey View Post
Play more, I thougth the same at start, but after a while he is actually quite crappy and has nothing going for him besides holding a lane early on.
+1

OctopusDropkick

10-16-2009

I play Sivir so I'm not having an issue with his guns, if you have a pusher on your team you should be able to steam-roll him over. The only problem is his grenade, which is so overpowered when dealing with towers. You don't have to expose yourself in trying to destroy them -- you just waddle out of range, throw a grenade, and watch it lose a huge amount of its health. Repeat two or three more times and it's gone.

Zaliz

10-16-2009

yes late game he might suck
but fact is, if your him, there wont be any late game

Anony

10-16-2009

No one plays him like I do and I do just fine imo.

About 5 of those kills were morons who ran into 6 turrets thinking they can survive it.

There are 6 of them, don't call them OP. Their ashe cleared them with ease.

Kaitor

10-16-2009

At first, i also raged against him... but even with only 1 game played, i saw that Heimerdinger brings a whole new utility to AoE spells. You can counter him with almost any AoE, for an example.... I destroyed all his towers with 2-3 zilean bombs (and depending on how you play it, it's matter of less than 5 sec).

Yes the turrets will have alot of kills, just as normal towers do... people need to learn how to not tower dive.

Anony

10-16-2009

Thank you Kaitor.

Labrynth

10-16-2009

I guess it is still early to make any full claims on if he is OP or not, but there is no question that he is annoying as all hell. Not in the Teemo kind of way, but in the "damnit, this is going to be an hour game" kind of way. Every game that I have played with 2x Heims has lasted over 60 mins.

Tentakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labrynth View Post
I guess it is still early to make any full claims on if he is OP or not, but there is no question that he is annoying as all hell. Not in the Teemo kind of way, but in the "damnit, this is going to be an hour game" kind of way. Every game that I have played with 2x Heims has lasted over 60 mins.

haha reminds me of dota's techie, even tho it works differently

1234567 ... 11