Nerf heimerdinger ? (h-28g evolution turret overpowered -_- )

Nerf 120 56.34%
Don't Nerf 93 43.66%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

NERF heimerdinger VOTE

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpypcy

10-16-2009

What the heck is this hero omg? It can own with lvl 1 turrets like nothing i ever seen before!

diznoid2

10-16-2009

He's not overpowered. I'd bet anyone who complains about this has spent more time *****ing on the forums than figuring out how easy to counter he is.

Korlee

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznoid2 View Post
He's not overpowered. I'd bet anyone who complains about this has spent more time *****ing on the forums than figuring out how easy to counter he is.
Says the person who died to him, was pushed back, did nothing to hurt him. Oh.. and is copy pasting things on a forum rather then offering constructive notes to the conversation. I'd say you were a good troll but you are not even original in anything.

lightb0x

10-16-2009

looks like the votes are equally weight

Koslomac

10-16-2009

Not OP at all. He is very scary against champs with no nukes or ranged attacks, but he is useless against champs like Sivir. I have even seen mundo tape Heimerdinger's turrets with his cleaver. He could use a small reduction to his survivability but that's it.

Amarth

10-16-2009

Last night I was in a game where the heimerdinger on the other team had 2 warmogs on, among other things. He basically could walk back to his base with the entire team on him. His entire strategy was building every one of his turrets on top of each other in a bush, and then keeping that lane locked down completely. Point being, he drew the game out to an hour in what should have been a game that was half that long. Knowing how to counter him isn't the key here, having the right hard counter hero on the team at all times is the key, and and melee dps have a really tough time with him. All in all, I think he could use either a health nerf, or make his damage more item reliant.

Rugbyjr

10-16-2009

Both shaco and Heimerdinger are WAY oped, but thats the way all the new heros are. they are released and are ridiculous then slowly get nerfed down to an acceptable balanced level. Heimerdinger's turrets are HORRIBLY overpowered though. With 3 turrets up he can hold a lane. 5 and it takes your whole team or a lucky pirate ult to clear them.

Kubusta

10-16-2009

I think, this hero is fine and well worked. Many people say, that the turret is OP. Guys, donīt cry about all new

heroes that they are OP. -_-
This hero is good. Good support/defender, but good atacker 2. Anyway, he can be easilly killed and his skills arenīt so much good. I think some of another heroes are better for sure. imo, this hero is better average.
The skills: 2. These rockets are not so good. The dmg is not so big, so it is the best and deadly when you are 1v1.

3. skill - The damage is normal, and when you are fighting, make stun is not easy because of slow granade speed.

Ultimate: it seems to be normal.
so and to the skill 1- the turret. At start of the game, you can have 2 turrets. these turrets can be easily

destructed. With another lvl of the skill, number of your towers can be increasis, but the "yellow" tower canot

make so much dmg. With ultimate, in early/mid game you can make your towers better, but. When you deploy some towers ,for example in bot and you go to another line, destroy the bot turrets isnt problem for enemy. You can stop the creeps with them, but the towers are not indestructible. So when you are talking about towers and you says, they are OP, I am just asking : what is OP on them? Maybe, when this "engineer" hero has deployed some towers near
him, and you are atacking him or the tower, it can be the problem, because splash dmg is good, but when you target a tower, 800 hp +- isnt problem, because low armor.
SO,
I played some games with him, and I think, the problem is, you want to kill this hero, you run to him, and you are surprised that the towers near him are killing you, and he can beat you with it and with another skills. Another problem can be PUSH, cause you dont like more towers than 1 (the original). However, when you are thinking about it, make the towers OP cost some time. You have to be near them (for repair), wait for ubgrade them to donīt let the towers be ****, and it cost some mana 2. And when you are atacking? In the fight, this "engi" hero canot deploy
more than 2 towers, and he will use MAX 2 ubgrades, so there isnt problem.

Nicelikerice

10-16-2009

I just played my first game against him, but we had no one to hard counter his turrets. I fully realize that if we had someone like veigar or corki(or someone similar) that he would have been useless. The problem was we had 0 AoE. I have never seen a champion be so dominant in all phases of the game. He alone won the game for the other team because all 5 of us had to pill and defend because he already pushed the first two turrets in his lane at ~14 minutes(not an exact time, just an estimate).

Now i know that i dont have much experience against him, but i see two issues here. He is far to good against teams that dont have a counter to him, and far too weak againt a team that does have a counter. Im not sure how you would change this, but perhaps somthing along the line of giving his turrets a passive AoE resist, but significantly nerfing their damage. He had 6 turrets next to our inhib and when it respawned, it was like watching 2 carrys beat on it.

siNNerman

10-16-2009

It`s not the turrets that are overpowered, it`s those silly grenades that have extreme range and do damage do building while he can just sit there, fortified by turrets.

123456 ... 11