Nerf heimerdinger ? (h-28g evolution turret overpowered -_- )

Nerf 120 56.34%
Don't Nerf 93 43.66%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

NERF heimerdinger VOTE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

acasey07

10-18-2009

He is so easily shut down if there is a counter for him that it isn't even funny. And if you happen to be on a team that doesn't have a counter for him then you're team is just fail. people should pick their champs to add the most utility to your teammates rather than the one that they play every ****ing time.

YukioDan

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
^ So where are you pulling this MR from? Did you work it out by seeing the discrepancy between the damage you deal and the damage it took from a spell?

Edit: champion + negatron cloak = A LOT OF MR by the way. A freaking lot.
I like playing Heimer and i'm often near my turrets, so i feel the damage and the damage done to the turrets. so i see the difference more or less.
ye, negatron cloak is a lot, that's why it should be lowered(not the cloak, but the turrets MR :P).

YukioDan

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by acasey07 View Post
He is so easily shut down if there is a counter for him that it isn't even funny. And if you happen to be on a team that doesn't have a counter for him then you're team is just fail. people should pick their champs to add the most utility to your teammates rather than the one that they play every ****ing time.
indeed, but most ppl can't think this far

Lollerman

10-18-2009

@Yuki: Grab some numbers, we'll figure out the MR.

Needs damage dealt, damage supposed to deal (check champion AP, guesstimate spell level), and HP of turret.

Lollerman

10-18-2009

@acasey07 Except LoL champs aren't made to counter each other like an elaborate rock/paper/scissors game. Items are, maybe, but the champions themselves shouldn't inherently have overwhelming advantages over another in isolated situations.

Heck, I remember hearing "melee champions can't do anything", really? Melee? Can Yi not Alpha Strike the turrets? Can Jax not dodge the turrets? Can Warwick not heal + use Hungering Strike? Can Gangplank not shoot them with his gun? Can Taric not heal-tank them? Can Alistar not do the same? Can Nunu not eat them? Can Sion not use shield? Can Amumu not throw a fit? Can Singe not poison trail them? (I'm not sure? Maybe he can't?) Can Tryndamere simply kill it and heal? Can Mundo not throw cleavers at them? Can Malphite not slam the ground? Can Rammus not get defensive offensively? Can Blitzcrank not punch them? Can Nasus not burn them? Can Kassadin not ...

Oh wow, poor Kassadin.

grim1

10-18-2009

Is he OP? Only if your team has no range aoe. If your team does have range aoe (veigar, corki etc.) then he's a joke and not even going to be able to contribute to the team. To top it off he alone will extend the lenght of the game. Poor character design in my oppinion and should be removed.

Daikaze

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
Is he OP? Only if your team has no range aoe. If your team does have range aoe (veigar, corki etc.) then he's a joke and not even going to be able to contribute to the team. To top it off he alone will extend the lenght of the game. Poor character design in my oppinion and should be removed.
Corki yes, Veigar no.

Anyways, this just helps prove that Heimerdinger is a character that needs some work.

Typically, counters are (and should be) items and not specific characters.

OctopusDropkick

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikaze View Post
Corki yes, Veigar no.

Anyways, this just helps prove that Heimerdinger is a character that needs some work.

Typically, counters are (and should be) items and not specific characters.
But this actually happens in the game all the time. Tanks counter casters and casters counter carries, etc. You're not going to beat up Jax for example as Yi, no matter what items you decide to go with. You're not going to lane as Eve against Corki. There is a lot of rock, paper, scissor interaction already in the game.

YukioDan

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
Heck, I remember hearing "melee champions can't do anything", really? Melee? Can Yi not Alpha Strike the turrets? Can Jax not dodge the turrets? Can Warwick not heal + use Hungering Strike? Can Gangplank not shoot them with his gun? Can Taric not heal-tank them? Can Alistar not do the same? Can Nunu not eat them? Can Sion not use shield? Can Amumu not throw a fit? Can Singe not poison trail them? (I'm not sure? Maybe he can't?) Can Tryndamere simply kill it and heal? Can Mundo not throw cleavers at them? Can Malphite not slam the ground? Can Rammus not get defensive offensively? Can Blitzcrank not punch them? Can Nasus not burn them? Can Kassadin not ...

Oh wow, poor Kassadin.
yeah, but those who can't play well, just suck and cry also meele heroes have to get close to them, meaning they are highly possible to be targeted, like nunu's consume(which instakills the turrets and give health too... cool :P) i'm just trying to save the poor hero to be deleted and a slight balance changes i mentioned.