Best Assassin Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Well after playing Teemo on free week, I start to felt in love it. But I'm eager to know if there any other champion that can outmatch Teemo. There mare many other champ I had in mind like: twitch, shaco, alkali, talon, and karthus.

But I'm still not sure, since I haven't play those champ yet. What do you guys think is best for me?

I am more of a hit and run guy, who would just jump out of bushes and destroying everyone.

Beside from that, which champ has more poison damage Teemo or Twitch?

TwistWrist

02-12-2012

Teemo isn't an assassin...so...any of them?

Except Karthus. Not an assassin either.

What is it that you like about Teemo?

Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

I like his poison passive, even when my prey run they will die eventually =)

His blind are pretty cool too, since I can get like 25% damage on my prey before they can hit me.

TwistWrist

02-12-2012

Twitch probably does more poison damage if you can stack his poison.

Talon is probably the best assassin at blinking in doing his burst and getting out before the enemy can even do anything.

TehomCD

02-12-2012

LeBlanc probably has the best single target burst of anyone early on - her 'I hit level 6, now you die' burst is infamous. Kassadin is probably the most mobile assassin. Talon can be a terror with his scaling. Katarina's AE damage from her ult is unbelievable if she's not CC'd. Akali is probably the best at cleaning up a series of low health targets.

Kassadin is the only one that's often considered overpowered because of how strong he is against the popular choice of sending mages mid, and Katarina is really dependent on team comp - if the enemy team has no CC, she can be godly. Akali is my personal favorite due to how hard she is to get away from.

R3dRain

02-12-2012

shcao is one that can out play Teemo but teemo is not a assassin to start with. but other that can just out play teemo is Nocturne I have only play the two assassin champion I talk about but both can easily kill most champion I find both have a fear move and closing the gap/ easily catch any that try to run. shcao do have 2 move while nocturne do not have any real range move. most of nocturne move or self help move that give faster atk speed, higher atk, and movement speed but all the move do some damage.

fhreakofnature

02-12-2012

Shaco is a boss and the ultimate ganker or bush killer

Kuryaka

02-12-2012

The only thing Teemo does is make autoattackers sad. And for that, just grab a QSS if he's really focusing you.

If you're talking about "beat Teemo in lane/fight," Karthus and Akali can probably do it. Twitch should still beat Teemo has he can build tanky and still deal decent damage. And any DPS with QSS can cleanse the blind and kill your squishy Teemo quickly.

Twitch has far more poison damage than Teemo - 60 TRUE damage per second for six seconds if he has six stacks. Teemo's does a little more on the first one to three hits, but Twitch's poison stacks.

Shaco's pretty good at ambushing, and very good in 1v1 with his ult. LeBlanc is scary - she'll take off most of your health and be gone over a wall before you can retaliate with sufficient damage.

Talon... kind of like Teemo but as an anti-mage. Silence. What spells? Autoattack. Whee, ult, chase, dead target.

DiabloHellfire

Aggressive Ewe

05-31-2012

Akali.