gameplay/champions/ranked/normal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9bleach

02-12-2012

(this messg i sended for riot at player support,just tell me what u guys think of it or if u like it)

Also for the Matchmaking system,A lot of people dont trust to go in it cus they think they will get matched with lower skilled people or people would troll and leave the game cus its just normal,but u can make people trust it by making it like the elo matching,depending on ur max/current elo u can go into dif section of mathmaking or into a diferent surver (if ur still having problems with them i think it would make it less laggy since the surver wont have over 1-2 million people playing on it,for example : if ur in 1200 and below. 1200-1300,1300-1600 (since people in the 1300s are pretty good we can match um up with gold) 1600 and up. but it wont just use the elo,we can also use the normal system for those who got bad game up matches. This way,for people who play ranked the most will get high up in the normal match up and also for those who play normal can be matched up high when they play ranked for practice or such. This way we encourage people to play both ranked & normal for practice.

FOR RANKED. some people (i know a lot of people) who are stuck in low elo and cant get out for leavers and bad skilled players,not even the best player in this game can play a 1vs5,so there for they quit ranked and just play normal,and here goes over 100 thousand skilled players stuck,for example. A friend of mine was 1100 elo in first season for bad match up but after the second he is now in the 1600-1700 elo. There for a better way to do it is people who are over 1k wins (or such) can buy with rp to rest there elo once a season,i say we make only people with over 1k wins (or such) can rest there ranked so not so skilled players get matched up with the better skilled and there for destroying the ranked elo. Am just giving out examples so there for you can change it into the best.

CLASSIC GAMEPLAY. the reason for LOL being the best MOBA game (or even the best on the web) is for its balance games and how every match u play is deferent. But it never hurts to add an explosive kind of mode or champions,people keep saying that this game is to easy to master and it is true cus is simple. But if we add a mode where every champion can have something deferent from normal games they play,like if they have extra powers,more powerful creeps with spells of there own,turrets leveling up,buying defense for ur base,buying items for ur creeps and more stuff that normal dosent have. i have more ideas but it would take time,and it would go into waste if i just give u random ideas if i dont work hard on them. I have more kind of ideas if u would like to hear them.

Champions- The thing about the champions (that i think) is that they have deferent game play but same kind of skills,just the deferent is that they look deferent,I hope that if u would think of more amazing ults that can change the whole battle for the carry and not just a simple one that u can spam,Like if they cant summon a gigantic monster in a an amazing form as it would give one huge attack then go away that would do something to the land,like leave flames,destroy the land for a long time,that way we can have a fun experience and real of the map,(i have more ideas of that,pls tell me if u want to hear more about it)As for the supports,Late game they are mostly useless,am mostly talking about sona,taric,janna and other. If the other team dosent have a support or a tank they would have a huge advantage at late game. Sona's heal will be to small and 300 hp heal wont do much at the 40 min gameplay,her damg will be nothing to tanky teams,her speed will be useful for chasing and running away but not so much,her ult is the only thing that is counted as the best support in the game,same for sorka. The only use for her is heals,nothing more nothing less This make her boring to play.For taric he isnt that bad with his ult but his shield and passive isnt rly good late game either,and 1-1.5 second stun wont be much of a use. His ult also keeps him alive in this game. for Janna,she has no use but ult,her slow is the only thing,her stun will be easy to dodge since everyone will be fast,and her shield wont do much but isnt the most useless thing in the game. Alister is not bad (in my opinion) is that he is a tank,his ult makes him one of the best and useful champions with his crowd control. And last for the champions is that eve is dead,and i rly mean dead. Her stealth is pretty useless with out her being powerful in damg,she runs out of mana so fast and dies fast with her low heal ult. She is the weakest champion in LOL and there for nobody plays her (i havent seen anyone played her since 6 months ago) Buff her ult and mana use,cus her spells are useless and weak matching every other assassin/carry in this game.

TEAMS- am still working on that one if u guys want new things about it,am thinking about how u build ur base from in game money earned from playing team games,like uprgading ur base,ur creeps,ur items,and other boosts and even buildings,like every game u play u earn an amount of money that u can spend after the game is done by the leader of the team

If you want anymore Ideas of any topic please tell me,i enjoy giving out my ideas and thoughts. And also if u can please tell me what you think of my ideas and the way i think.If u have any advice for me i would love to hear it. It really means a lot to me knowing that at least one of my ideas are being taking in thought by you guys.

What is broken can not be reforged,But it can be built into something more powerful.
Adam~

9bleach

02-12-2012

bump....

9bleach

02-12-2012

bump...

9bleach

02-12-2012

I wrote all this **** for nothin then

belthazor3457

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9bleach View Post
I wrote all this **** for nothin then
Umad?

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

goliath? ....

oh yeah he wont do it anymore -_-

Combatheaven

02-13-2012

Maybe uh... If you didnt post this on a Fan-Fiction forum.. you'd have more reviews ...

nyarlaBROtep

02-13-2012

Maybe he wanted critique for his grammar and spelling errors...

Keaton Lee

02-13-2012

http://i42.tinypic.com/2gy3c4i.jpg

This is why no one cares. You also completely missed the point of normal games versus ranked games. You half assed the whole letter or whatever you want to call it. If you cared enough to make it so long, then you should care enough about it to run the thing through spell check.

Askamot

02-14-2012

Why would you play ranked for practice?
It's people like you that belong in the 500 ELO...you drag others down because of this reason.
If you don't know how to play a champ at ranked level, and are able to buy ELO with RP...that's going to get a LOT of people angry.

I can imagine how it would go:

9bleach: Hey guys, this is my first ranked game and daddy moneybucks just let me use his MasterCard to buy 2600 ELO!
Calin: Omfg...uninstall.
Calin: GTFO and unistall NOW.
PieLover314: For the love of god, it took me three months and no sleep to get to this elo, please dodge.
9Bleach: It's ok guys, I just bought Rumble and 25% worth of Cooldown Reduction Runes.
9bleach: I'm gonna spam my Q until they surrender from my awesomeness!
Calin: Go hang yourself.
PieLover314: I'll buy you some rope.
9bleach: It's ok guys, I'm going AD so the overheating doesn't affect me!

Yeah....I can see how buying ELO with RP could backfire.