Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5th pick more than half the time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

02-12-2012

I like doing normal draft mode because I feel like there are less instalock selfish people. but I guess ironically, I'm made to be fifth pick ALL THE TIME. Seriously I am fifth pick more than half the time, and am essentially forced to either support, which I hate, or clamor in chat to try to get the role that I want. Why is this? Why am I last SO often?

King Jelly

02-12-2012

happens to me too usually i'm 4th or 5th, then i just gave up and played normal blind pick. i think normal draft is totally random and we're really unlucky.

Hevacalvecus

02-12-2012

In normal draft, it seems that premades are prioritized, and they go above anyone else. I have seen this happen plenty. My premade team was first, in random order, then anyone else. However, when I solo queued, the other premade(legitimized by them) was first.