Is Dominion going to get a ranked mode eventually?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tinkypls

02-12-2012

Just wondering. It's not mindless fighting left and right. It has its own strategies and roles. For example, you usually send a disruptor to the bot tower (basically can prevent capturing and use tower to his advantage), heimer is great at that. You can also have fast characters like yi, teemo, and rammus go defend points in a pinch or backdoor.

I understand many people got bored of it, but I find it very enjoyable from time to time and it's better than last hitting for half an hour every single game...

I expect downvotes, but it is an honest question.

Praised Glory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

I wish.

Mengko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Good god now. SOOOO imbalanced.

Semiel

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJeryd View Post
Yorick, Rammus, and maybe a couple others are OP. But that's what bans are for. Top-elo play has a pretty good range of champions (about as good as SR, in my opinion). I don't know why people think it's imbalanced.

Basoosh

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJeryd View Post
Thanks for your input, but I'd rather listen to the opinion of someone that has played more than 13 games of Dominion.

Isurwars

02-12-2012

Riot is waiting for the community to leave all hope and start playing other things as a hook to bring back the players.

But for now more than ranked dominion, I hope to see some balance changes in the next patch. the last balance patch dominion get was 7 heros ago, 6 full patches and at least 4 ninja patches more. Or at least fix some of the bugs like the invisible spot in windmil fog of war, the cursor bug or the minion bug.

Then after some of the issues are corrected we can QQ about ranked.