Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How much do they pay you to post here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeeep

02-12-2012

Considering ricklessabandon is the only red that posts in Dominion forums, I'm assuming she is just here to make it look like Riot still cared about this mod.
Dominion seems like an unwanted child now. Where is the progress?

Aparkhurst

02-12-2012

RICKlessabandon is a he, and he has no obligation (like most reds) to post at all.

If you think Dominion is the red-headed step child, have a look at Twisted Treeline.

Nekrogen

02-12-2012

More like we enjoy a forum where:
- People make constructive and meaningful threads everyday
- There are close to no idiotic threads
- There are close to no threads that make you want to punch the OP in the face
- A post doesn't leave the front page in under 5 minutes
- Everyone likes Dominion, which leads to some very interesting discussions

Skeeep

02-12-2012

I do like Dominion. It is easily the most fun mod in LoL. I just get frustrated when there is no progress on making it balanced then ranked. If they made it ranked right now it would be a disaster.
TT doesn't even compare to Dom. I hope whoever made TT was fired or buried in a dessert somewhere.

Panwar

02-12-2012

They made balance changes shortly after release. Then they made Draft Mode shortly after that. Then more item balances. And then they made it bot available just recently. What do you man there hasn't been any progress?

There has been steady progress.

Elalya

02-12-2012

Quote:
Skeeep:
I do like Dominion. It is easily the most fun mod in LoL. I just get frustrated when there is no progress on making it balanced then ranked. If they made it ranked right now it would be a disaster.
TT doesn't even compare to Dom. I hope whoever made TT was fired or buried in a dessert somewhere.

...but I like TT, as well.

I like SR too.

Why can't I like everything?

DivineBovine

02-12-2012

They should pay ME to post here cus I post too much and they should pay me to stop.

FDru

02-12-2012

Quote:
skeeep:
i do like dominion. It is easily the most fun mod in lol. I just get frustrated when there is no progress on making it balanced then ranked. If they made it ranked right now it would be a disaster.
Tt doesn't even compare to dom. I hope whoever made tt was fired or buried in a dessert somewhere.

Quote:
tt doesn't even compare to dom. I hope whoever made tt was fired or buried in a dessert somewhere.

Quote:
i hope whoever made tt was fired or buried in a dessert somewhere.

Quote:
buried in a dessert somewhere.

Quote:
buried in a dessert

Sauron

02-12-2012

Quote:
FDru:
buried in a dessert

Skeeep

02-12-2012

**busted**

Spelling for the lose. I Think the changes they made have been good. I just don't think they make much of a difference when it comes to making Dom ranked.

Something drastic needs to happen if they want to balance the existing champions enough for ranked play. Each one needs to have tweaks or it will never be ready.