Kong Builds Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxusmaximus

04-23-2012

Like everyone i will start with prospectors and boots then alternate between mercs or the armor boots, phage, brutaliser (pretty sure this is by far the most cost efficient starting build by far) 95% of the time these items alone will make you an unstoppable force and you will only have to /b because you realise you have 3k gold thats sitting there wasted. Then i will start building situational items from there, if i need armor i will go glacial/fh or wardens mail depending if they are attack speed or ad casters. If i need mr it will generally be building up to get maw but occasionally i will get wits end. Last wish if theyre building tanky. Wu has so many options for his build because he really only needs those 3 starter items to become really strong

Cercio

04-23-2012

Prospector's blade + boots
merc treads executioners calling
yomu's infinity edge
win
That build actually works well on most champs with an AD low CD Q IE: Shyvana, Trundle, GP even Sivir and Trynd. I made it to about 1950 with that build before jabebot stopped working and I win far more than I lose even when solo queing
My masteries are 21/9/0 and I use crit quints/reds armor per level yellows armor per level blues.

Panzerzs

09-03-2012

Special thanks to all players =)
In case anyone is looking for a solid Wu kong build, here's mine

Pros
Boots (CD for carry, Mercs for heavy CC, tabi for heavy AD)
Phage - situational mainly FM for me late game
BT - Ghostblade asap for max stats
Pickaxe - Maw (maw: atk damage increases for every hit u take in cyclone - more damage on them lol)
Last whisper asap depending if top team is rushing armor
Frozen Heart - CD although mana is useless OR Atma's for Crit + small Def

Lifesteal is important imo, but hopefully, someone like ezreal gets a zeke's for you haha, I dont find executioner that important and sanguine takes quite some time (late game item for me) unless! your not surviving team fights long enough, but you should be a burst monkey =)

Your job is to burst. The only time you should stay in a fight is when your tank initiates a full 4 v 4 team fight. Other that that, cyclone is prob the only reason why you would stay in a middle of a fight.
I've taken Pros, BT, Phage, and hex as my first early items. Defence is situational. the Build has worked for me with a solid team (Like my PECS team) GL! and TY<3

Veni13

09-03-2012

^ Looks like a nice solid build, thanks. I do think Executioner's is a nice solid item too, started noticing a lot more crits once I started getting it, plus it's 18% lifesteal and has a neat passive. It's a cheap and effective sustain item. Makes you less reliant on having a good, live tank with you. Can't always count on one in solo queue, though I can see how the item wouldn't be crucial for a high-elo premade.

Namelesss One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerzs View Post
Special thanks to all players =)
BT - Ghostblade asap for max stats
Please excuse my lack of abbreviation saavy, but do you mean Sanguine Blade?

Volandum

09-05-2012

Nope, he means The Brutaliser.

Namelesss One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

That was my next guess. In context, it made the most sense.

Namelesss One

12-08-2012

Now that the S3 patch is out, any updates? For some reason I seem to be sent bot a lot as Wukong lately, and Ravenous Hydra seems a good choice down there.

Sazdek

12-08-2012

black cleaver
black cleaver
black cleaver
LW is they build armor
black cleaver if not
boots

Mindllapse

12-08-2012

infinity edge is fun on him (though not always the best) but against some matchups you literally 2 shot people with your EQ combo