Kong Builds Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerzs

02-19-2012

Thx a lot ! =)

Dannibal

02-19-2012

The 3 most common big ticket items I finish are frozen mallet, atma's, and ghost blade. I don't get ghost blade every game but I like pairing the crit with atma's when I can. Last whisper and sanguine blade are good too.

Prospector's and boots to start, and most of the time I like to complete phage and brutalizer asap.

Panzerzs

04-17-2012

Thank you Again =)

inFe eD

04-17-2012

Wow you've been lovin' the monkey for a loooong time I see.

blackDAILO

04-17-2012

Start with Prospectors and Boots

Brutalizers

Phage, then turn it into either Entropy, Mallet, or Tri-Force. Purely situational.

Atmas then Wit's End. You can switch the order if they are AP heavy, obviously.

LW, if your team is AD heavy, I suggest rushing this after the Phage.

Build Bruts into Ghostblade.

Panzerzs

04-22-2012

Thank you again, all tips and advice have been adopted to a solid build !
Just love how someone is down voting me cause I am saying thank you, they must hate nice people =(

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

WuKong is kind of odd in that he is an Improved Xin Zhao with actual AD ratios on his skills!! He has the big Attack Speed booster, same gap closer, etc.
BUT, he lacks a CC or slow, and his Ult is over time instead of instant and he has the decoy. These factors lead most people to play him as a Physical Caster. He charges in, hits hard with Q, then Decoys out and re-engages again.

After he engages, it is generally hard to chase people down and beat on them while your AS steroid sticks around. This is why you don't usually see the Phantom Dancers/Inf Edge carry style.

Instead, you see Hexdrinker/Maw a lot. Brutalizer is quite good on him. Some take the dominion Phage upgrade since its way more offensively minded and cost-effective than mallet. Sanguine Blade is alright, though more AD would be better appreciated it does give nice lifesteal. Inf Edge is always solid.

Zarthorn

04-23-2012

Basically a typical build of : Prospectors, mercs, yomuu's ghostblade, sanguine blade, then situational defence items.

You don't really need to have masses of AD on Kong, simply because of his Q and Ulti do plenty. He does need to be able to chase though, this is why I find the yomuu's ghostblade handy, especially since it builds from brutalizer.

21/0/9 Mastery (for the extra move speed and faster recalling trust me in dominion it matters) Armor pen quints & reds, MR blues, armor yellows.

Summoners are Ghost and Exhaust

Fun tip: Did you know that Wukongs knockup from his ult stops poppy's charge completely negating the damage?

inFe eD

04-23-2012

The best wukong on NA dominion asking for build advice, why you so silly Panzerzs. :P

blackDAILO

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
You don't really need to have masses of AD on Kong, simply because of his Q and Ulti do plenty. He does need to be able to chase though, this is why I find the phantom dancer handy, especially since it builds from brutalizer.
You are kidding right?