Lux arguing with me over UNIQUE PASSIVE not stacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cXn Gilly Gritz View Post
So this Lux (summoner name Diznix) is arguing that Morello's Tome and Fiendish Codex do not stack at all.. She is calling me all sorts of names and calling me retarded and ****ing idiots and stuff..

So I played a game as Janna and I had two Morello's Tome and 40% Cooldown Reduction.. Unless I somehow glitched out the game..

But regardless.. I know it says Unique Passive but I saw what I saw and I had the full 40% Reduction.. My Q was at 6 seconds.. My W at 6... Ultimate at 72 seconds.. She is going on and on about how high and wasted I am..

I also heard that the Gp5 items (Kage's Lucky Pick, Heart of Gold, Philosopher's Stone, etc.) stack.. So this Lux said that he was going to Screencap this and post it on the forums, so I took it a step further and decided to do it myself
you can check CDR in game among other stats. Press that little helmet button (bottom row)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zertull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Somewhat unrelated but you are not supposed to call summoners out on the forums.