Lux arguing with me over UNIQUE PASSIVE not stacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skjuludde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

I thought you weren't allowed to call out names of summoners on the forum

Also if what you say is true, do try it again and take a screenshot of the characters detailed information and items. They shouldn't stack

v4v3nd3774

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjuludde View Post
I thought you weren't allowed to call out names of summoners on the forum

Also if what you say is true, do try it again and take a screenshot of the characters detailed information and items. They shouldn't stack
That's in regards to trying to get them banned for something. They'll specifically not take action if you're calling out names on the forums rather than going through the proper channels like support or reporting them after the game.

LiegeWaffles

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
to clear things up:
-the exception to the generality about the exception to the initial generality is the sheen proc--trinity force, lich bane, and sheen procs share a cooldown and you can only have the effects of one.
And another being the single 1000 mana pool from tear/manamune/AA staff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
if tomes are stacking they're bugged, good job finding a possible bug, so it would seem you're both right unless you forgot to take runes and masteries into account.
And 1 tome + blue buff would also get you to 40%.

I just did a custom game. Look at the screenshots and note CDR does down from 36% to 26% when upgrading codex to tome...
(6% CDR from masteries, region EUW)

edit: LOL I didn't notice the OP also used Janna until just now... (I picked Janna because of my lack of AP carries and picking Janna to go full AP seemed more reasonable than picking Soraka or Sona to do that... )

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

better off getting Tome and DFG. mmm those tasty actives.

Adac

02-12-2012

Assuming we are looking at the same game, I believe the game in question you bought 3 Morello Evil Tomes an Abyssal Scepter and Ionian boots. Since the boots give 15% CDR, and Morello's tome gives 20%, with just one tome and Ionian boots, you had 35% CDR (with probably another 5% from masteries) for 40% CDR. Since 40% CDR is the highest you can have, buying the other two tomes was a waste of gold (even if they weren't unique).

0Wolfheart0

02-12-2012

fiendish + morello should stack

double fiendish or double morello shouldn't

Blocksbox

02-12-2012

Having the blue buff also gives you CDR, if you didn't know that too.

wam19

02-12-2012

If the Will of the Ancients spell vamp aura is unique why is that if two champions get the item you can get double the spell vamp

Nny

02-12-2012

If you have a WotA and a teammate has a WotA, you get double spell vamp. This is because you cannot "aura" yourself, WotA has it's own item spell vamp. So by having the item, and then getting the aura elsewhere, you get double vamp.

If you DON'T have a WotA and two teammates do, you only get a single spell vamp. This is because the aura is unique, so only one counts.

Ugliest Weenie

02-12-2012

You can "aura" yourself... it's just that you can get another instance of the same aura. This is only if you have the aura item yourself... while if two of your teammates have the same aura item, you will only get aura once.