Graves - Smoke Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mememe812

02-11-2012

Just thought I better mention, I was in a dominion against bots and it turns out the bots don't respond when hit by Graves' smoke screen, the bots can stand within the smoked out area and still use all there ability as per usual, not sure if this is the right place to post it but i thought I better let you know!

Melvear

02-11-2012

The bots are fairly buggy overall. I've had some see me while I was in the fog of war (bottom speed shrine, malphite runs back from the lane and straight to me from their bot point) and I held 3 of them top by just running from them and hiding in the brush. Until I recalled, all they did is wiggle around on the point seemingly unable to either come to me or just move on to something else.

Talamare

02-12-2012

Bot have 100% map vision

It makes their programming overall smarter this way, even if it leads to a few "buggy" or "cheating" circumstances

but Bots NEED to cheat, because programming AI is insanely hard

I actually hope they soon release a "Hard" bot mode where they deal 10% more damage and take 10% less damage, again bots NEED to cheat

DoctorEvolution

02-12-2012

Bots in most games have to pretend like they don't know where you are. They usually have exploitable weaknesses too.