how much of an exp advantage can you get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeganAtheist

12-09-2010

Does anyone want to crunch the numbers on this to see if it would be worthwhile?

- 3 Quints of Wisdom = +6% exp gained
- 4/4 Awareness Mastery = + 5%
- Zilean's passive = +8%

That's 19% more exp than an enemy who doesn't have any of those. How much time would that give you to be level 6 while the opponent was level 5, do you think? Could you possibly get 2 levels on someone, with a little deny, perhaps? And how many levels would you gain on your unfortunate enemies in a 1v2 sidelane situation? What about times for reaching level 18, especially if you got a good couple of kills?

It sounds pretty promising. Lol if it's just a 30 second 6vs5 level advantage or something, but, still, 30 seconds is considerable.

NickPham

12-09-2010

I saw a discussion about this a while ago which had a poster who did think this out. Basically, the decision was that EXP boost is only useful for getting that level 6 ulti combos out on certain characters, making it a bit less viable on Summoners Rift.

However, it should be pretty good in Twisted Treeline with the right team, because usually end at lower levels, you won't deal with the usual late game downfalls.

Slide

12-09-2010

If your soloing a lane, its amazing.

I love playing Annie with this setup. The faster I can get my full combo up and running (while my oponent is a lower level then me too!) the better Annie rapes face.

Its not for every champ but it certainly has its place.

Kyoukishi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

i use 1 2%xp rune and it s useful...wanna try full xp quint in the future

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

I was thinking denyplank with this build, 2v1 with no XP gain I believe he is lvl 7 when there lvl 4, so with 18% bonus XP....

cheshirebat

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflames View Post
I was thinking denyplank with this build, 2v1 with no XP gain I believe he is lvl 7 when there lvl 4, so with 18% bonus XP....
I've thought of this but don't wanna farm the IP for runes that would barely see use sounds terrifyingly nasty though.

mojozhu

12-09-2010

Denyplank duo lane:
1. 2 creep deny at start = 3nd wave 2v1 advantage
2. Every siege creep deny afterward = 2 wave of 6v5 advantage
3. They need to overextend since your siege creep gone

It's very annoying

Anthalas

12-10-2010

Any decent opponents against a denyplank will try to get so many hits on his tower as possible before his jungler can come in for the gank. So to be even more effective as denyplank you need an early game ganker like Shaco, Eve, Rammus or Udyr. (I listed Eve because she will make them play more cautious even though she doesn't really gank that well before lvl 4 with red and one recall). You will hit lvl 6 before anyone else and can just call in the cannons where they are needed.

A good setup might be:
Zilean solo top.
Gangplank solo bot.
Carry solo mid
Standard jungle and Eve or Shaco counterjungle.

BarbeqdBrwniez

12-10-2010

2v1 as Gangplank with Mp/5/level seals/glyphs, a Dorans Ring (mana regen/HP) and whatever marks you want, with XP quints and a Zilean on your team with the XP masteries.

You will be level 6 while they sit around crying at level 2-4.

Retardoman

12-11-2010

I run zilean with the xp quints and masteries and its not uncommon for me to hit 16 when the enemy team are all between 10-13. Thing is if you mid with zilean against the right person you can actually xp deny them. Or even a get an early first blood and jump way ahead of thier mid.