"Red/Blue Rotation"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

02-11-2012

What do you guys think of a Red/Blue Rotation?
What I mean is like you first start with Red buff, once you kill it. Next time it spawns it would be a Blue buff. So it'll be Red,Blue,Red,Blue. What you guys think?!

TheHangman

02-11-2012

maybe redbuff gives a reduced form of blue as well? instead of a rotation

Sam

02-11-2012

What you mean about that? Like it has the slow duration and a mini form of blue buff or just a mini form of blue buff and have no slow duration? :O

Plz Buff Shaco

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
maybe redbuff gives a reduced form of blue as well? instead of a rotation
That's op

TheHangman

02-12-2012

normal red as it is and a small mana gain? a lot of the champs that can get red early would have no use for the mana, it would make udyr op, buff to wukong/gp/skarner/trundle to the point where they could full jungle pretty well probably, but it would be very obvious about where they would try and start. So there would just be an addition to redbuff and maybe half of blue mana gain. I just think this would work a bit better than a rotation of buffs. If a rotation started with blue though, then a few junglers would be pretty strong on the 3s map udyr/trundle.

Sam

02-12-2012

Wouldn't it even be op with a little mana reg with the red buff? o.o A switch would make it so the jungle would have to either give up blue buff or keep it to themselves for the ap.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
What do you guys think of a Red/Blue Rotation?
What I mean is like you first start with Red buff, once you kill it. Next time it spawns it would be a Blue buff. So it'll be Red,Blue,Red,Blue. What you guys think?!
I Support

Tactileneck

02-12-2012

It'd have to be normalized if they did it....and they havn't made any effort to normalize the 3v3 jungle, so I'd doubt that anything like that would be implemented. The idea behind it is alright, but as an ap caster player...3 dorans and my mana regen is fine, the cdr would be nice, but I don't think it's so necessary that they'd need to put that in before they fixed the TT's already failing jungle route

Sam

02-12-2012

Jungling route isn't failed :P its easy to do it