Soraka nerfed on SR buffed on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Decreased mana cost on starfall at the cost of no self infuse.

Am I wrong in thinking this is a buff?

Hozartis

02-10-2012

As long as the damage of infuse is unaffected, this may work for a stronger bot lane. Mashing Q is fun.

DoctorEvolution

02-10-2012

May make her viable bot lane, maybe. The strategy that beats Soraka bot is still the same. When you have no stacks of starfall debuffs rush her, when they build up to 3ish, fall back and poke till the debuff runs out. Rinse repeat, most good bot characters will out damage her by a lot.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Doesnt really seem noticeable in dominion.

v4v3nd3774

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessEvolutio View Post
May make her viable bot lane, maybe. The strategy that beats Soraka bot is still the same. When you have no stacks of starfall debuffs rush her, when they build up to 3ish, fall back and poke till the debuff runs out. Rinse repeat, most good bot characters will out damage her by a lot.
Rush her, get silenced..? Take 3 stacks of starcall.. and begin tanking creeps because yours are dead?

Soraka is already viable bot and one does not simply rush Soraka when he has no starcall debuffs.

Hozartis

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4v3nd3774 View Post
Rush her, get silenced..? Take 3 stacks of starcall.. and begin tanking creeps because yours are dead?

Soraka is already viable bot and one does not simply rush Soraka when he has no starcall debuffs.
Add to this that each time you do this little harass trick, she's pushing towards your tower with live minions. She can even push while chasing you away. Don't sleep on Soraka.

MrMundungu

02-11-2012

I never thought Soraka was't good on Dominion... heals are good, silence is good, Starcall means that she always has minions to help her cap, an ally can show up and suddenly you're full-on support plus damage that could be focused, but it would waste the enemy's time if they did anyway.

Better than Sona in Dominion, IMHO.

LichKingRaider

02-11-2012

Soraka owns mages in bot lanes in dominion except for heimer with those turrets. The easiest way of countering soraka bot is change your owned bot lane champ with a bruiser. Soraka can't out heal bruisers.

I have played alot of soraka dom bot games and only times i lose in bot is when they change the bot lane with a bruiser or 2 men team against me and my team can't win 4.v3 top.

Aparkhurst

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LichKingRaider View Post
Soraka owns mages in bot lanes in dominion except for heimer with those turrets. The easiest way of countering soraka bot is change your owned bot lane champ with a bruiser. Soraka can't out heal bruisers.

I have played alot of soraka dom bot games and only times i lose in bot is when they change the bot lane with a bruiser or 2 men team against me and my team can't win 4.v3 top.
Pantheon counters Soraka very hard, but I don't know if I consider him a bruiser.

Volandum

02-11-2012

Your Q just outranges the turrets, so you can take them down and stalemate Heimer.