Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seriously, Frozen Mallet Isn't Good on Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

02-11-2012

Building Frozen Mallet Later in game is not a bad idea, building it early..hyeahhhhh thats a bad idea.

FriendlyRaid

02-11-2012

Quote:
umadbrudda:
You gain all this HP that you don't need, because if you rushed Last Whisper and Brutalizer you will literally kill anything in a combo.

Frozen mallet is the downfall of every Pantheon I see. Why?

You take a ****load of gold and use it for some HP and a measley damage boost and perma slow on auto attacks, instead of on massive armor pen for all his abilities, or damage for all his abilities.

He is an ability based AD, maximise the strength and build full AD and just play smart. You don't need a perma slow OR tons of HP. Spear kiting + Summoners in a pinch is rape.

Yeah, there's a reason you go 9 -15 as Pantheon, because you never build any defense or HP. The reason people build Frozen Mallet is that the large amount of HP dramatically increase your survivability, and the passive and damage are useful, but not strong. It's a compromise. It's a replacement for Warmog's Armor.

If you're going to hand down Pantheon Commandments, maybe you should do well as him instead of playing Twitch, Shaco, and Evelyn non-stop. If you have good Twitch advice, I'm all ears, but don't give Pantheon advice if you suck as him.

Whi

02-11-2012

Quote:
FriendlyRaid:
Yeah, there's a reason you go 9 -15 as Pantheon, because you never build any defense or HP. The reason people build Frozen Mallet is that the large amount of HP dramatically increase your survivability, and the passive and damage are useful, but not strong. It's a compromise. It's a replacement for Warmog's Armor.

If you're going to hand down Pantheon Commandments, maybe you should do well as him instead of playing Twitch, Shaco, and Evelyn non-stop. If you have good Twitch advice, I'm all ears, but don't give Pantheon advice if you suck as him.

I partly agree. Why is he building cutlass instead of phage?...