Seriously, Frozen Mallet Isn't Good on Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

umadbrudda

02-11-2012

You gain all this HP that you don't need, because if you rushed Last Whisper and Brutalizer you will literally kill anything in a combo.

Frozen mallet is the downfall of every Pantheon I see. Why?

You take a ****load of gold and use it for some HP and a measley damage boost and perma slow on auto attacks, instead of on massive armor pen for all his abilities, or damage for all his abilities.

He is an ability based AD, maximise the strength and build full AD and just play smart. You don't need a perma slow OR tons of HP. Spear kiting + Summoners in a pinch is rape.

shhbequiet9772

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

i get it but not till the 5th item

SoSalty

02-11-2012

Why don't you post this in my thread instead of making a new thread.

By the way, you have a somewhat good point although you put it in not a nice way.

Personally, I think it's still nice to get, but not as soon as other champions that like to rush Phage>Frozen Mallet.

Little Boy Nate

02-11-2012

It is more of a team item, if you have people who can capitalize on the slow (anyone with a brain) will make it worthwhile. If they are getting frozen mallet then it is for the health and not really the slow, which you can get from entropy active.

Whi

02-11-2012

Building Frozen mallet isn't stupid. Building Frozen mallet RIGHT AWAY is STUPID.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

I'm not sure why this has gotten downvotes. The guy is right, Frozen Mallet usually isn't needed on Panth. There are better items to get.

Little Boy Nate

02-11-2012

He is right, but the way he says how right he is seems to piss people off, resulting in the downvotes.

DG TheFeedski

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
He is right, but the way he says how right he is seems to piss people off, resulting in the downvotes.
Fair enough.

DoctorEvolution

02-11-2012

Is there a recommended panth build?

SharkPiledriver

02-11-2012

Don't get Frozen Mallet.

Get Rylai's. His stun will use every point of the AP. The slow will trigger on his spear, essentially making him able to kite.