comunication problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

hello, everybody! can anyone tells me . how can i stop noobs saying other are noobs with bad words..

i dont wanna offense anyone, plz, and thx

the story start with annie feeding swain in mid. i was playing nasus go help, but annie dead, i gonna escaped.(as a tank i have no damage) then i failed to escape cuz swain has been fed stronger. so i checked the score of swain, which is 10 kill 1 death.

then i sent to them an info: stop involving any teamfight but defense under turrets. the results seem like no one see that..they continully enjoy in gank, then get in a trap .the return words: nasus play bad, away from teamfight. actually they dont sign signel aim or fail back at all. ignore my yellow sign sometimes.

i cannt stop the trend of aggressive teammates. so i go and all team feed..

especially, i am a tank has no damage and survive at last. they are saying me as a noob. when i far away just wanna defense, they also they put bad words. until they put bad word, i dont even mention "feeding" ,ad unum i dont put "noobs" its useless and hurt people. just keep explain..

the undeniable thing is they dont respect others when fail. dont see that just a game to have fun.

in the end, i apologize i won a lot , then the Elo system balances me with n.. afterward, i have to choose a dps as the core of team to carry them to win. .. though i am tired of being a dps to play.... , i wanna change other position..

ehh, sorry i typed a lot, the question is still at the top of essay. apologize any english grammar problem as a second language

MiMeMo

02-12-2012

once a team starts losing most will start to rage and call each other noobs.
dont try to stop this directly compliment them when they do a good thing try to keep their moral up and try to find someone else in team who wants to joke this stops raging as much as its possible.

ive found soloing dragon at low lvl games can be helpful even if you dont have "dps"/carry build the earlier the better. learn exactly at what point a champion can solo the dragon and go do it at lvl7-9 if possible, this gives people gold not having any gold at all tend to lead to noob calling

Husinecka

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMeMo View Post
once a team starts losing most will start to rage and call each other noobs.
dont try to stop this directly compliment them when they do a good thing try to keep their moral up and try to find someone else in team who wants to joke this stops raging as much as its possible.

ive found soloing dragon at low lvl games can be helpful even if you dont have "dps"/carry build the earlier the better. learn exactly at what point a champion can solo the dragon and go do it at lvl7-9 if possible, this gives people gold not having any gold at all tend to lead to noob calling

i like your style man... thats the right approach i think... i occasionally rage, but lately have really thought a bout not doing it. keeping morale up instead of going into a frenzy of calling eachother names and **** is just unneccesary and wiull definately cost u the game... play with integrity... (and if that doesnt work, you can always /ignore them)