[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Accepting the Exile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykoboy View Post
i call thee...bob dole!.
hiss

Grand Viper

03-01-2012

Thanks mate, it's just part of the fun, y'know? Like acting like a mad alchemist with hand issues.

Jaykoboy

03-04-2012

Removed it, GV. And I'll remove this in a bit. Sorry for that, I was just messing around.

Anyways, I have some good news and bad news...the good news is, while at camp...well, two pieces. First, I had my first Monsters (One the first night, two the second...never touching them for a long time) and second, I brainstormed a ton of ideas for the next chapter.

Bad news, something about that place meant that my creative juices for actually pulling stuff off were sucked out. It might've been the dry climate. But no chapter being posted for a bit; I'll have to work on it for a while.

Ask Talon

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Removed it, GV. And I'll remove this in a bit. Sorry for that, I was just messing around.

Anyways, I have some good news and bad news...the good news is, while at camp...well, two pieces. First, I had my first Monsters (One the first night, two the second...never touching them for a long time) and second, I brainstormed a ton of ideas for the next chapter.

Bad news, something about that place meant that my creative juices for actually pulling stuff off were sucked out. It might've been the dry climate. But no chapter being posted for a bit; I'll have to work on it for a while.

@Jayko - Check out the Ask Talon and Ask Fiora threads when you get a chance, you'll get a laugh.

Udyr has taken to calling Talon "Tool".

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-04-2012

I'm finding it hard to make myself write more on mine. It's hard wallowing through the non-action stuff to get to the action and plot stuff.

It's sort of like being forced to eat your veggies before getting to eat delicious pudding for your treat after.

In any case, Jayko, I'm sure it'll be cool when you get it written.

Jaykoboy

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
@Jayko - Check out the Ask Talon and Ask Fiora threads when you get a chance, you'll get a laugh.

Udyr has taken to calling Talon "Tool".
Do want, did see.

HuggableZombie

03-04-2012

I sit here patiently, waiting for cameo :P

Jaykoboy

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
I sit here patiently, waiting for cameo :P
Don't worry, you're guaranteed in the next chapter. You want me to write down all the stuff I brainstormed over the weekend? Here goes:

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

-Riven and Jayko get more serious (No. Before you say it, no. Not THAT kind of serious.)
-*Jayko hooks up Talon and Fiora (Only mentioned, full story elswhere)
-Find a champion to pair Eseray (An IRL friend) with, most likely Ashe
-Rivalry between Jayko and Kaz
-*Introduce ZombietheKid's character (Possible competition?)
-Jayko attempts to explain to Riven how his music works
-Eseray introduced as unigenderal, due to difficulties finding a woman to pair with him. (Shh...he's a guy.)
-Attempt to hook up Eseray with (willing) female summoner
-Jayko injures himself; people enjoy time among themselves while he can't move
-Introduce Cerubois (Ask permission first)
-Jayko helps Riven cope (Again, not THAT kind of cope. No smuts here.)

*Side note: WexAndywn promised a cameo; integrate him in some way into next chapter
**Further side note: Ideas with a star (*) next to them must be integrated into next chapter. Can either act as side-stories or main story.

Ask Talon

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Don't worry, you're guaranteed in the next chapter. You want me to write down all the stuff I brainstormed over the weekend? Here goes:

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

-Find a champion to pair Eseray (An IRL friend) with, most likely Ashe
I sense this ending poorly for your friend. ENDLESS RAAAAAAAAGE!

HuggableZombie

03-04-2012

Well I specifically made Irelia one of Zom's favorite champions because he likes her so you wouldn't have competition.

BUT!! i can see where your going with that and I approve (I'd do a thumb's up symbol on here but I dont know how to do it so...yeah...awkward moment)