Howdo you get your noob team to stop being noob?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzraTwitch

08-08-2012

Anyone who NEEDS mia calls is a noob in my book.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzraTwitch View Post
Anyone who NEEDS mia calls is a noob in my book.
May I expand on this?

If you need MIA calls it means you have bad map awareness. Not the easiest thing to have when you are trying to last hit/ harass/ not be harassed, but just consider the MIA call as a bonus. Even if someone calls MIA, if you could not look at the mini-map to see that then what makes you think that you would not miss it in the chat box?

Also, there are a couple little tricks such as warding and not over extending that can be helpful....

Primarck

08-10-2012

For every one of you, there is an idiot out there, who joins beginner bot games, and does nothing but harass his team for the entire match. I mean horrible stuff, doesn't matter if you tell them you are new, or are playing a champ first time, they will not stop trashing you.

Yes, in a beginner bot game...this happens 90% of the time in those.

P.

Ouroborous HD

08-10-2012

personally when this happens, and it happens alot mostly for stupid reasons, i just ignore everything they say that isnt related to the game. so if they are raging at you just ignore everything they say that isnt MIA.

Creepy4

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primarck View Post
For every one of you, there is an idiot out there, who joins beginner bot games, and does nothing but harass his team for the entire match. I mean horrible stuff, doesn't matter if you tell them you are new, or are playing a champ first time, they will not stop trashing you.

Yes, in a beginner bot game...this happens 90% of the time in those.

P.
Actually beginner bot games are fairly laid back, usually.

If you catch someone starting to rage in a beginner bot game, I generally just tell them "don't mind it, bot games are here for practice" and it silences the rage surprisingly frequently. If they continue, ask "would you prefer [player who is doing badly] play ranked then?" Also usually ends the rage. If the rage continues they're likely just a very angry person. It's at that point that I report them for being rude, but it rarely goes that far.