How does one build Pantheon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoSalty

02-11-2012

Does he need Fratma's?

brossef

02-11-2012

this is my build.

boots, ruby crystal, long sword
mercury treads or ninja tabi, phage
brutalizer, then finish frozen mallet. always sticking to this every game

then if the enemy stacks armor i get last whisper, because brualizer is good against squishies, but not good against high armor oponents.

after that just buy tanky items, atmas is always good when you have 3k hp, hexdrinker is good against ap, and the passive shield is nice

a really nice solid build is merctreads, brutalizer, frozen mallet, atmas impaler, odyns veil, last whisper.
gives you lots of health for atmas, lots of defensive stats, and lots of armor pen.

but everygame is different, never follow someones build if its not guna work against the enemies.

SoSalty

02-11-2012

I take it stacking Sanguine isn't the same as stacking Bloodthirsters?

PrometheanRage

02-11-2012

Quote:
Not really. The bonus stacks you get only go up to 7. More sanguine blades just makes it stack faster.

Usually I start with prospectors, then grab Black Cleaver. Then I used to grab Stark's (not sure how Zeke's will work yet), then a Hexdrinker. By that point the game usually ends. Sometimes I might grab a Sanguine Blade if I can.

AS/AD with a bit of lifesteal thrown in. I don't bother with crit too much, and go fairly glass cannon.

That being said, I am thinking of trying out a fratma build on him one of these days, see how the tanky works.

(And for lolz, I have had a great game or two with a rageblade, gunblade, hexdrinker, mallet build.....)

nukular power

02-11-2012

It doesnt really matter how you build him. Any generic tanky dps build will work. IMO panth is just below Rammus in the broken on Dominion scale, it's practically impossible to lose with him

SoSalty

02-11-2012

Well the benefit of stacking Sanguine on Pantheon isn't so much it can build stacks like Bloodthirster, but it's the one of the few items that provides damage and life steal. Those things aren't UNIQUE.

Prometheius

02-11-2012

....These builds so god **** bad.

IE
LW
Brutalizer
Ionian Boots
Atma's
Defense

CDR, damage, defense. Crits for your autos when you do need to use them. Damage boost on your auto to guarantee dead anyone.

Whi

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSalty View Post
Does he need Fratma's?
No.

I usually go 25/2/3 with Arpen quin/mark/CDR scale blue/Health scale yellow

I start with 350 boot then either go prospecter's blade or ruby crystal and long sword into phage, if not i build brutalizer right away.
After I get both brutalizer and phage, I go for hexdrinker(against AP) or Last whisper(Armor stack with little dmg chams) or Atmas (Lots of ADs)

DoctorEvolution

02-11-2012

interesting, what builds do they use at higher elo in Dominion. Panth is one of the champs that I don't do that well with.

Whi

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSalty View Post
Here is a question. How can you buy Bloodthirsters in dom?