These skills will blow your mind!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Love America

11-02-2012

First off I'd like to apologize if my punctuation is awful.
So me and my friends were hanging out talking about league and were like, Hey! What if these skins were made into actual skins!

So here are our idea's for new skins!

Gragas - Sumo Wrestler Gragas? Wears a diaper, the top of his head is bald, but in a pony tail. He has a Saki barrel on his shoulder and he chargers at people like a sumo wrestler.

Ziggs - Basketball Player? - His for his auto attack, passive he throws basketballs. His Minefield is a minefield of basketballs. His satchel charge is a scoreboard(With the real score maybe?) and his ultimate is a giant basketball coming down and when it hits the floor the backboard of the hoop shatters into a ton of pieces.

Garen - Track Star? - He's in a track star uniform, carrying a baton. His abilities would act the same such as his Q,W,E. For his ultimate instead of a sword have a giant baton strike down instead. (Track star because of his Q) C:

We had quite a bit more, but these ideas were from a week ago and I'm just barely posting them now so I forgot most of them :P Tell me what you think? Visualize a little bit!

Ancient Pire

11-02-2012

troll
but cool

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

While your ideas are.... interesting, this is sadly not the place for skins. You'll get the attention you want here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=40

Poondar

11-07-2012

basketball one seems legit