Who are you people?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icker

02-11-2012

Honestly, when you're up 150 in Dominion and you lose because of non-medals I want to know...where do those people come from? What's their thought process? Why do they stack items like AA? Why don't they build survival? How can they not hold bot tower for a period longer than 30 seconds?

I need to know.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

you are 1156, and dominion elo starts at 1400. Play some more games, and I'm sure you will see the quality of play rise. At 10-10, you are playing with a lot of people that don't really understand what dominion is about. Once you power through and get some more wins, people will start to build better items, employ better strategy, and pick better champions.

Jabe

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
dominion elo starts at 1400
Dominion Elo starts out 1150-1400 based on how you answered the questionnaire when you first created your account. There's also some minor influence based on your other ratings.

DoctorEvolution

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icker View Post
Honestly, when you're up 150 in Dominion and you lose because of non-medals I want to know...where do those people come from? What's their thought process? Why do they stack items like AA? Why don't they build survival? How can they not hold bot tower for a period longer than 30 seconds?

I need to know.
If you can securely hold top but losing because of bot lane, your team should be throwing down a couple of ganks on the enemy bot lane. The other solution is to play bot lane yourself, if you are constantly getting teams that can't hold it.

Whi

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
Dominion Elo starts out 1150-1400 based on how you answered the questionnaire when you first created your account. There's also some minor influence based on your other ratings.
Jabe, The ELO calculator

AbsolutePK

02-11-2012

What's non-medals?

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Non-medals = people who got bronze or lower in season 1.

Melvear

02-11-2012

or people placing 4th and 5th in score?

DoctorEvolution

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvear View Post
or people placing 4th and 5th in score?
yeah I think thats what he meant.

ShawNuff

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
I didn't know the questionaire influenced it. I knew that I had a lv 1 smurf with 1400, and that normal elo affected it somewhat. Thanks for the info.