Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Who are you people?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icker

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Honestly, when you're up 150 in Dominion and you lose because of non-medals I want to know...where do those people come from? What's their thought process? Why do they stack items like AA? Why don't they build survival? How can they not hold bot tower for a period longer than 30 seconds?

I need to know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

Member

02-11-2012

you are 1156, and dominion elo starts at 1400. Play some more games, and I'm sure you will see the quality of play rise. At 10-10, you are playing with a lot of people that don't really understand what dominion is about. Once you power through and get some more wins, people will start to build better items, employ better strategy, and pick better champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
ShawNuff:
dominion elo starts at 1400


Dominion Elo starts out 1150-1400 based on how you answered the questionnaire when you first created your account. There's also some minor influence based on your other ratings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorEvolution

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
Icker:
Honestly, when you're up 150 in Dominion and you lose because of non-medals I want to know...where do those people come from? What's their thought process? Why do they stack items like AA? Why don't they build survival? How can they not hold bot tower for a period longer than 30 seconds?

I need to know.


If you can securely hold top but losing because of bot lane, your team should be throwing down a couple of ganks on the enemy bot lane. The other solution is to play bot lane yourself, if you are constantly getting teams that can't hold it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whi

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
Jabe:
Dominion Elo starts out 1150-1400 based on how you answered the questionnaire when you first created your account. There's also some minor influence based on your other ratings.


Jabe, The ELO calculator


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

Senior Member

02-11-2012

What's non-medals?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgedLife

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Non-medals = people who got bronze or lower in season 1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melvear

Senior Member

02-11-2012

or people placing 4th and 5th in score?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorEvolution

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Melvear:
or people placing 4th and 5th in score?


yeah I think thats what he meant.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Jabe:
Dominion Elo starts out 1150-1400 based on how you answered the questionnaire when you first created your account. There's also some minor influence based on your other ratings.


I didn't know the questionaire influenced it. I knew that I had a lv 1 smurf with 1400, and that normal elo affected it somewhat. Thanks for the info.


1