Trinity Force to stack with Lich Bane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylfirus

02-17-2011

Since lich's update, do they stack ?

Shadoozie

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylfirus View Post
Since lich's update, do they stack ?
nope.

Chisle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Shouldnt they just proc on different salvos?

II Wolff II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Well they both have a CD so wouldn't it just allow you to get a bonus more often for those like Udyr/Nidalee?

Like Change to Tiger get TF, Change to Bear get Lich, PHoenix get TF, etc...

With the CD's on stances being 1 sec you would normally get 1 Lich/TF every three stances, but with Both you would get a proc per 2 stances so the third stance wouldn't get a proc, but Phoenix has its own proc so technically you could. And I think it would be worth trying.

Going from Phoenix into Tiger and procing the TF would be a huge amount of damage, then into Bear with Lich so your stun hit takes out a good amount too, then Phoenix again for constant dmg while stuned, then rinse/repeat.

Yea I think its worth testing. Would also make Jungling go fairly quick aswell, and even more so if you had Wriggles. <3

ReizoCain

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wölff View Post
Well they both have a CD so wouldn't it just allow you to get a bonus more often for those like Udyr/Nidalee?

Like Change to Tiger get TF, Change to Bear get Lich, PHoenix get TF, etc...

With the CD's on stances being 1 sec you would normally get 1 Lich/TF every three stances, but with Both you would get a proc per 2 stances so the third stance wouldn't get a proc, but Phoenix has its own proc so technically you could. And I think it would be worth trying.

Going from Phoenix into Tiger and procing the TF would be a huge amount of damage, then into Bear with Lich so your stun hit takes out a good amount too, then Phoenix again for constant dmg while stuned, then rinse/repeat.

Yea I think its worth testing. Would also make Jungling go fairly quick aswell, and even more so if you had Wriggles. <3
Interesting idea. I'm gonna try this out.

EffectFX

12-29-2013

If you're still wondering despite such a old thread.

Unique Passives do not stack with eachother (Spellblade). Priority is currently set as Lichbane > Trinity > Iceborn. Iceborn's AOE slow however is applied along side both of those other items.