Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trinity Force to stack with Lich Bane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylfirus

02-17-2011

Since lich's update, do they stack ?

Shadoozie

03-01-2011

Quote:
Sylfirus:
Since lich's update, do they stack ?

nope.

Chisle

08-03-2011

Shouldnt they just proc on different salvos?

II Wolff II

08-31-2011

Well they both have a CD so wouldn't it just allow you to get a bonus more often for those like Udyr/Nidalee?

Like Change to Tiger get TF, Change to Bear get Lich, PHoenix get TF, etc...

With the CD's on stances being 1 sec you would normally get 1 Lich/TF every three stances, but with Both you would get a proc per 2 stances so the third stance wouldn't get a proc, but Phoenix has its own proc so technically you could. And I think it would be worth trying.

Going from Phoenix into Tiger and procing the TF would be a huge amount of damage, then into Bear with Lich so your stun hit takes out a good amount too, then Phoenix again for constant dmg while stuned, then rinse/repeat.

Yea I think its worth testing. Would also make Jungling go fairly quick aswell, and even more so if you had Wriggles. <3

Physikal

Recruiter

12-29-2013

Quote:
W├Âlff:
Well they both have a CD so wouldn't it just allow you to get a bonus more often for those like Udyr/Nidalee?

Like Change to Tiger get TF, Change to Bear get Lich, PHoenix get TF, etc...

With the CD's on stances being 1 sec you would normally get 1 Lich/TF every three stances, but with Both you would get a proc per 2 stances so the third stance wouldn't get a proc, but Phoenix has its own proc so technically you could. And I think it would be worth trying.

Going from Phoenix into Tiger and procing the TF would be a huge amount of damage, then into Bear with Lich so your stun hit takes out a good amount too, then Phoenix again for constant dmg while stuned, then rinse/repeat.

Yea I think its worth testing. Would also make Jungling go fairly quick aswell, and even more so if you had Wriggles. <3

Interesting idea. I'm gonna try this out.

EffectFX

12-29-2013

If you're still wondering despite such a old thread.

Unique Passives do not stack with eachother (Spellblade). Priority is currently set as Lichbane > Trinity > Iceborn. Iceborn's AOE slow however is applied along side both of those other items.