Trinity Force to stack with Lich Bane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HINANAI TENSHl

07-24-2010

I've never tried this before so I wanted to ask does Trinity's 130% stack with Lich's 100% bonus?

I know one or the other doesn't stack with sheen, but idk if that has anything to do between these two.

Also, if it doesn't, then which one procs the bonus?

Tsukiko

07-24-2010

iirc; None of those stack with each other (Sheen, Trinity, Lich)

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

so if u have both lich and trinity, which affect do you recieve?

Lost Hopes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Most likely the higher of the two, but im not 100% sure because i havent wasted my time trying it xD. Lich bane isnt worth it for the 130 if u have trinity force with 100. The difference is about 50 damage on one hit.
Rather spend my money on a more useful item than lich bane if i have trinity, like Last Whisper, which is a nice DPS item, you get the idea.

2Letterz

07-25-2010

trinity force and lich bane provide two different bonus damages.. the one works with attack, the other with your ability power.

noodle0117

07-25-2010

yea, so assuming you have 100 base attack damage and 130 AP, which item will proc?

Micro102

07-25-2010

Shouldn't both? It's not like they involve the same equations.

finalformeskimo

07-25-2010

Id image both, they are entirely different abilties.

HybridMonkeyD

07-25-2010

Lichbane overrides Trinity Force and Sheen, and Trinity Force overrides Sheen. Just tested it. Item placement and AP/AD have no effect on which one procs.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro102 View Post
Shouldn't both? It's not like they involve the same equations.
They both would, except for the part where Lich Bane specifically states that it does not stack with Sheen. Since Sheen and Trinity give almost the same buff, we can infer by extension that Lich Bane doesn't stack with Trinity either. Therefore, only 1 of them can proc on any given spell cast.