Champion to buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurialol

02-11-2012

Hello guys, atm i have 1.6k rp and i was wondering which champ you think i should buy? I am only missing 20 champions.

here are my top picks i can't decide between.

Trundle
Volibear
Talon
__

Other 6k's i do not have are...

Ahri
maokai
brand
miss fortune
cassiopeia
galio
leona

Thank you for your help in advance. Reasons for your choice would be great. Or why one over another.

---side note: nautilus looks awsome too!--

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

What are you looking for? effective champs that are not necesarily fun to play? or you care more about them being fun?
Cass > Ahri > Mao > Talon

Others are hard to list in order, but most of them are good.

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Talon is a great pubstomper. (I'm terrible with him tho)

Lemurialol

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
What are you looking for? effective champs that are not necesarily fun to play? or you care more about them being fun?
Cass > Ahri > Mao > Talon

Others are hard to list in order, but most of them are good.
I care about them being viable at least; i care more for the fun aspect though. They don't have to be poppy op on dom, they just need to be playable to a point where a decent player could do well if they had the smarts.

fun fun fun, what gaming should be about :P (unless ur a pro making the dough in tourneys ahaha xD)

Thanks!

Ascleph

02-11-2012

Well, from your list the only ones that are considered to have issues by most would be volibear, trundle and mf... of course, they all work just fine if played right, they are no shen.

Lemurialol

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Well, from your list the only ones that are considered to have issues by most would be volibear, trundle and mf... of course, they all work just fine if played right, they are no shen.
Alright. My brother has trundle and he seems great... why does no one play him!?!

As for volibear he seems great.

Miss fortune? why exactly would she be good, on paper she looks like **** (i could be wrong though).

What is your thoughts on Talon? i thought he would get some love although i don't see him alot either.

Ascleph

02-11-2012

You dont see him because panth and wukong are preffered over him by most.

As for the others, I dont play or care about them, that just seems to be the general consensus

KJtaiyang

02-11-2012

Talon and Voli are seen pretty often in Dom. Trundle not so much.

Ahri, mao, cass are all common effective picks on Dom also, sometimes Leona if u can find the right team compo.

Should jus wait a bit til' after Nauti releases and see how the balance of things have changed. omg Shen pls be viable in dom next patch *crosses all fingers*