My games today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorEvolution

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4v3nd3774 View Post
Then I supose I'm the luckiest person on earth.

I can't remember the last time I've seen someone rage quit. It's been over 50 games or so since I've had to deal with a dc and the last time I saw "Lol Troll build" was a ionionboot/shurelia/zeal/zeal/zeal Ashe that started Kindlegem and actually contributed emensely to the team. My first 50~ games of dominion were just like the OP describes though.
I am not sure if its rare exactly, however I agree once you get to 1600, you get less dc's and less people purely trolling. You still get people that don't know how to play dominion or what strong/weak picks are though. I had a person dc on my team three days ago, thats a fair bit less than every fifth game. (thats pretty danged lucky though)

At the beginning of the season 1400 was a nightmare, with dc's every third game and people and being matched with a team with only 5-8 games each.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

02-12-2012

solo queuing in dominion is really painful mentally...

for example yesterday one of my first game we had a garen and singed as our only champions with an interrupt ability to fiddles lifesteal, signed runs into the fights and opens with his flip every fight so I say "singed save your flip for when fiddle starts to life steal". He then proceeds to tell me I'm the ****tiest player on the team, even if he was right it still does not change the fact I gave him a good tip. He also reminds me I can run out of it's range but doesn't realize if the dps is too worried about getting out of life steal range they're not doing damage. The amount of typing and bickering it takes to get people to understand certain **** is dumbfounding, because no matter how many times you tell them they're so oblivious to the fact they're not playing right. My fav is people who constantly try to backdoor and let us lose our mid and top just to get their mid, finish with a high score and a lot of kills/assists, and thinks they did well.

Seriously, this is why Dom takes more skill than SR, ******* can flourish on classic because 2 hell even 1 fed player can win a game on classic, in dom you literally need at least 4 competent players or it's a toss up on who wins.

It really annoys me and if you guys ever watch my stream you'll catch me in a bickering match between another player and I multiple times a day, I should just give up on trying to educate the mouth breathers because more times than not people take it personally and not as a tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessEvolutio View Post
I am not sure if its rare exactly, however I agree once you get to 1600, you get less dc's and less people purely trolling. You still get people that don't know how to play dominion or what strong/weak picks are though. I had a person dc on my team three days ago, thats a fair bit less than every fifth game. (thats pretty danged lucky though)

At the beginning of the season 1400 was a nightmare, with dc's every third game and people and being matched with a team with only 5-8 games each.
When you're lower it's bad, when I go on my losing streak and end up in dominion hell **** like trolling, dcs, people saying dom doesn't matter, ragers and rage quiters are a dime a dozen. also you have to deal with a higher stable of people who have no clue how to properly play dominion and think they can just backdoor and 4 cap the whole game. Really annoying to be honest.