Riot you're killing me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metaphisto

03-23-2012

Riot I'm really trying hard right now not to kill a kitten. I have no idea how many games I have played lately that have been lost (or barely won) because of someone unintentionally feeding. My ranked elo is now trash because of it and normal games are just as bad. I just got out of a normal game where a Jax quit before five minutes because he sucked and died 3 times to Teemo. The rest of my team was even worse. Jarvan was 0/5 in five minutes, our jungle was dead or mia and mid was feeding non stop as well. I'm here trying to play the ad carry, but luckily I can do nothing in a 9v1 game, even though I do rather well until it comes time to 5 man tower dive at level 4.

This is not a once a month event. It isn't even a once a day event. This is an every single game event. As of right now I am ready to uninstall the game. I don't mind the fact that my team got outplayed or even that I am always paired with people who have had a lobotomy. I do mind that these people die all the time because they repeat the same action and expect a different result. For example, they overextend, chase, or charge into a1v5 non stop and expect a different outcome. My mind = blown. Perhaps I am just as stupid for expecting to be paired with someone with a positive IQ.

This is actually quite funny because I have never been so upset over a game as I am right now. If I had someone sitting next to me I'd probably bash his skull in.

I would really appreciate an option to queue where I would not paired with premade teams. It seems I have worse luck when 2-4 people queue together. They most likely shared the same hospital room after their lobotomies.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-23-2012

I feel for ya guy, unfortunately it happens to everyone. Nothing to say other than that. I've got two 30 accounts. One in 15xx, the other in 13xx, in a two week period my elo dropped from 14xx to low 1300's. Nothing you actually can do, sadly the elo system ,imo, needs a revamp. No reason that in ranked, your first pick top goes 0-9-1 and your last pick support soraka has to go AP and ends up going 10-3-12. Just what ya have to deal with at times. The only thing I can say at this point is try your hand at jungling if your lanes are failing you, at that point you, for the most part, can control your lanes to some extent at least.

kicktown

03-23-2012

This is not something riot can ever really fix, and they don't need to.

Find good players or train some noobs yourself and assemble a team. Pubs are NEVER dependable. It's quite likely that you're not as good as you think either... try to be open minded and talk to your team-mates in game without being domineering and telling them what to do if they're not receptive. Over time you'll build a good network and team instead of alienating people.

Metaphisto

03-24-2012

Sorry if I seem blunt to you, kicktown, but I already know this. Luckily enough for me my friends have brains and they blew this game off for another game I won't mention. It seems to be the smart thing to do, however, because you have a chance to win 1v5 in that game. And about training these idiots let's put it this way; whenever someone helps another person in this game the person who is getting help tells the helper to screw himself. I was paired in a rank game with a 300 elo Karthus (he just started rank, but tunnel vision, didn't know how to use his ult, etc) I was at 1250 (dropped from 1330 something because of 300 elo players) who rushed sheen. I explained to him why it was bad to rush sheen, especially on an AP champ that would never auto attack in fights. What does he reply with? Suck my balls. Yeah...I'm going to help this ****** learn to play the game? I don't think so.

I am not very savvy when it comes to programming, but I would think that there is a way to fix this. There are monetary reasons why Riot won't fix it, but not that it can't be fixed. Bans and the tribunal don't work, they never have and they never will.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphisto View Post
Sorry if I seem blunt to you, kicktown, but I already know this. Luckily enough for me my friends have brains and they blew this game off for another game I won't mention. It seems to be the smart thing to do, however, because you have a chance to win 1v5 in that game. And about training these idiots let's put it this way; whenever someone helps another person in this game the person who is getting help tells the helper to screw himself. I was paired in a rank game with a 300 elo Karthus (he just started rank, but tunnel vision, didn't know how to use his ult, etc) I was at 1250 (dropped from 1330 something because of 300 elo players) who rushed sheen. I explained to him why it was bad to rush sheen, especially on an AP champ that would never auto attack in fights. What does he reply with? Suck my balls. Yeah...I'm going to help this ****** learn to play the game? I don't think so.

I am not very savvy when it comes to programming, but I would think that there is a way to fix this. There are monetary reasons why Riot won't fix it, but not that it can't be fixed. Bans and the tribunal don't work, they never have and they never will.
Can win 1v5 in that game? Sounds like Dota 2.

ImNixonTRUSTME

03-24-2012

1. Have other hobbies than video games in life
2. Be good at those things so you don't stake so much on a video game.
3. ??????
4. Profit

Metaphisto

03-24-2012

lol and here comes the troll.

And in response:
1.My hobbies: Restore cars, play darts, work out, wood working.
2. I am good at these things. Thanks for wondering.
3. ???
4. I do profit. Thanks again, friend.

Agentkay

03-24-2012

I can relate to your plight. What I might recommend would be some custom games and build up a base of friends that you trust not to be dumbasses 90% of the time. Then just play when you can make premades with them. I personally have done such a thing and now consistently support a xin zhao that isn't an idiot. We all have losing streaks though, and bad team comps. It does happen and sometimes at an unnatural rate. So I'm gonna cyberhug it out with you and let you decide where to take it from here.