OUCH My bottom Hurts-Cho'Gath Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ill Mystic Ill

02-11-2012

Nice name eh?
So I love cho'gath bot and i would love some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism of my play.
I max E to push real hard
Depending on the enemy and how well I am doing I build super tanky with Abyssal Scepter and Wits end as damage items. I build FoN and Banshee's, sometimes Frozen heart and always the Boots of Swiftness
I build catalyst to start and b when i'm safe and can buy BoS.
I also play blind pick which shouldn't really matter.
EDIT: 1456 Elo if that matters

urmamasllama

02-11-2012

Sir thank you for giving me some ideas I've had a block for a while trying to figure out a counter for a certain champ and I think you've given me my answer

Commander Yordle

02-11-2012

You could also opt to build tanky AP. RoA, Rylai's, Abyssal, Wit's End, FoN, and boots of choice. It helps that Catalyst is pretty much the best item a tanky bot champ can start with.

Ill Mystic Ill

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
You could also opt to build tanky AP. RoA, Rylai's, Abyssal, Wit's End, FoN, and boots of choice. It helps that Catalyst is pretty much the best item a tanky bot champ can start with.
The problem is that doesn't counter any ad at all which is sometimes the case, it does offer a lot of health though but no cdr which is why i would pick Frozen Hear over Rod of Ages

Bonabon

02-11-2012

Max E first?
What kind of opposing bot laner lets you just sit there and melee creeps?

Ill Mystic Ill

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
Max E first?
What kind of opposing bot laner lets you just sit there and melee creeps?
The ones that are dumb enough to let me get ahead right away... i pick up qwe at base and i destroy an entire wave immediately, then they're like lolwtf... then i win

Little Boy Nate

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Mystic Ill View Post
The ones that are dumb enough to let me get ahead right away... i pick up qwe at base and i destroy an entire wave immediately, then they're like lolwtf... then i win
Yeah, and then any smart bot laner will go on destroying your waves like you did. Anyone dumb enough to go bot late and try to harass the cho-gath with his catalyst and passive will definitely lose. However, if you ignore the cho-gath and just fight his waves then there is no problem.

Ill Mystic Ill

02-11-2012

Just figured that out the hard way... Ahri pwned

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Pumping E first for Cho'Gath bot can be very effective in the right matchups (Singed), but Scream tends to be more reliable for harassment, and Rupture is a safe way to clear minions and pick up farm against more aggressive matchups.

urmamasllama

02-11-2012

hobocop is totally right your skill order is very dependant on your lane opponent and so is your build

however if you have the chance to play him maxing E here is my build for it. http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Cho'G...00000&level=18

still working on an ap build that i feel is right still need to play it but here http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Cho'G...00000&level=18