new items needed for SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tasar

02-11-2012

First off ill start with the first item we need for early game...we all know AP is strongest early game and MR is the pricest resistance...so why not add a new dorans to combat this a lil?
Dorans bracer~120hp 10 MR 3% CDR

Then mid game...somehow u are vsing bruisers agian and they all got fed...well LoL being the counter item game that it is doesnt really have a nice HP shred for low costs...soo maybe bring over the Kitae's Bloodrazor to SR from dominion? That or a new cheaper HP shred?

Late game doesnt really bother me at this point....possibly nerf atmas % is my only concern here...being i perfer glass cannons...i mean...knowing you are going to survive cuz ur tanky isnt fun....it should be who got their stuns off first,who has more lifesteal,the better tank who was able to pull the ranged carry off the other one...clutch heal from the support.....not i built tanky and have atmas..survive and win isnt as fun as OMG LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS!
ur adrinalist, ~tasar

Guppers

02-11-2012

is this based on your countless years of game balance experience?

tasar

02-11-2012

yes, yes it is...15 years of gaming...but alas in my perfect world...healers could only heal..tanks could only tank,damage could only damage...and bruisers only bruise =P

tasar

02-11-2012

^^^ i see in black and white...i see no gray.is or isnt....no maybe.

Guppers

02-11-2012

ok well in your 15 years of gaming I think you'd have come to the realization that 4 guys don't sit around at a table at riot going "hey lets give them some early game MR?" "yea ok that'd be sweet how much" "idk this kid on the forums said 10, sounds like a good round number" "oh ok, did this kid have any expereince doing this, like you know did he show his math on how it's balanced with other startign items and compare it to the scaling on every champion?" "nope! but he has an alleged 15 years of gaming experience" "LETS DO THIS!!!!"

tasar

02-11-2012

Exactly!!!

PuffPuffPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2012

@Guppers

Discussed problems he sees.
Offers reasonable examples of solutions.
Separates sections into paragraphs to avoid wall of text.
Grammar and spelling are fine enough to clearly get the point across.

I see no problem here.