Yorick bot on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

02-11-2012

chogath gragas maokai

Little Boy Nate

02-11-2012

Buy a vamp scepter, outsustain him. Ghouls don't deal enough damage to kick you out if you can just heal through it.

SoSalty

02-11-2012

No one said Soraka yet, I'm surprised.

The best counter I have ever seen was Tryndamere.

TokinPrez

02-11-2012

I don't build any differently when facing him as Jax. I build a Trinity Force, Atmas, Wits End as my usual core.

Your dodge screws over his ghouls, you can easily harass him and do far more damage then him. Until level 6 he will have an edge due to his pushing ability, best bet is to harass him, be a bully. At level 6 things change, you can kill him but he can kill you with his ult. Without his ult he will lose every time.

Once you itemize a bit you can kill Yorick with ult and it will be easy pickings you also can push very quickly while putting out harass to the point he will lose his lane without constant gank support.

Machop

02-12-2012

A very aggressive malzahar can outlane Yorick from what I've seen.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Volibear

Xin with a Tiamat.

Evernight

02-12-2012

I play alot of Yorick bot since I am an *******. I found that the best way to take him is to play the non-traditional bot champs. Champs that can go after Yorick hard when he tries to harass. Most bot laners are poker-pushers. Yorick rapes that, but he does not do well against heavy burst from AD early.

DoctorEvolution

02-12-2012

Ryze with a wota, is a soft counter, tends to slowly win the lane, if you play carefully during the very early game. Would I counter pick a yorick with a ryze, maybe not, they are probably about even.