Ziggs minion bug - standstill

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Weird. I never see him, and that's probably cause of how squishy they made him. Also, burst? lol? Have you ever heard of LeBlanc? And Ziggs is twice as easy to kill.
maybe it's because you're in a different bracket than I am but I see ziggs all the time probably 50% of the games I'm in have one, but I also play blindpick in draft he can be counter picked easily.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Don't see this in the patch note (for Ziggs), but I would love a confirmation that it's actually Volibear thats donig all the evil deeds??

Nny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Volibear wasn't in the games when I experienced it, I was going against Ziggs bot (And first game I did, I promoted a non-moving minion...needless to say I was not very happy). I assume either it's a typo or it's something else unrelated and the Ziggs fix wasn't in the patch notes (Or they forgot about us)

Yaladilae

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nny00000 View Post
Volibear wasn't in the games when I experienced it, I was going against Ziggs bot (And first game I did, I promoted a non-moving minion...needless to say I was not very happy). I assume either it's a typo or it's something else unrelated and the Ziggs fix wasn't in the patch notes (Or they forgot about us)
Thats what i thought too, but Volibear has a bug fixed where it makes minion movement speed to 0 (precisely what we see happens)

So I took a wild guess

lbgsloan

02-14-2012

Yeah, happened to me last night. Definitely seems to be mine (E) related. They just stop moving, but will still defend themselves in melee.

Sorg

02-14-2012

Yup, this happened when I was Malzahar vs Ziggs last night.

Several times during the game, almost a whole wave of minions were frozen on the spot after a mine field.
Even as an above poster stated, promoted minion came to a standstill as well >=-/

This should have been fixed this patch, any confirmation if a fix sneaked its way in?

FDru

02-14-2012

I have never seen this happen with Volibear and I play him a LOT. If he could really break minions it was probably only on Summoner's Rift.

Isysar

02-14-2012

Fix this bug please!

Yaladilae

02-15-2012

I am super disappointed about RIOT....

FDru

02-15-2012

Is this still happening? I played Ziggs in a bot game and no minions ever froze.