Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs minion bug - standstill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

02-11-2012

Hey all. Sorry about this bug, we've got a fix for it in the upcoming Nautilus patch.

YoshioPeePee

02-11-2012

neat ty reds c:

srsizzy

02-11-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
so, if i'm playing ziggs i can get the enemy minions to bug out and stop moving?

Yes!

I just kind of ignored the bug though. I don't know why I didn't take much note of it.

coffeeINJECTION

02-11-2012

I reported this awhile back finally somebody else say something but bug report forums are dead.

Phourc

02-12-2012

Ziggs bugfixing Ziggs? Madness!

Talamare

02-12-2012

Quote:
meddler:
hey all. Sorry about this bug, we've got a fix for it in the upcoming nautilus patch.

MEDDLER!i!

Yaladilae

02-12-2012

Thanks guys for the confirmation on the fix =D

202halffound

02-12-2012

Yay! It's being fixed!

Just curious, but what was causing the bug and how did you fix it?

Makestro

02-12-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
Hey all. Sorry about this bug, we've got a fix for it in the upcoming Nautilus patch.

wtf, that wont be fore a week or 2, this problem is affecting the game now. Just because a majority of your player base doesn't play dominion doesn't mean you guys should ignore the portion that does... ziggs is played in almost every game of dom because of how retardedly bursty you guys made him. Please hotfix this.

FDru

02-12-2012

Quote:
Makestro:
wtf, that wont be fore a week or 2, this problem is affecting the game now. Just because a majority of your player base doesn't play dominion doesn't mean you guys should ignore the portion that does... ziggs is played in almost every game of dom because of how retardedly bursty you guys made him. Please hotfix this.

Weird. I never see him, and that's probably cause of how squishy they made him. Also, burst? lol? Have you ever heard of LeBlanc? And Ziggs is twice as easy to kill.