What is the current meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plz Buff Shaco

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBreakfast View Post
I don't know what a "tgod-t3" is.

Also, in between me first posting and returning to post this, I played three games and they all went exactly as I said. BUT the meta might be different at different levels of play. People with skill might do the two solos and jungle. People as bad as me do it as I described.

Anyone know any decent streams that feature a lot of high-rank TT?
Tier god to tier 3

Saiyushu

Effram

02-12-2012

Any game where I've played against two solos and a jungle I've won. If you have a good team comp, there will be cc bot lane, and the champ left alone should die frequently or get denied farm for the most part.
In my experience, the top lane should jungle between laning to get massive farm, and gank bottom (if bottom ends up pushing past mid). If you don't have someone clearing the jungle on your team, the other team will, and 9/10, unless the other 2 on the opposing team are terrible, the team with the person jungling and laning will win.
Bot lane should have some melee & ranged combo with someone made for soaking up a little more damage while the other deals a little more. Scion, olaf, and pretty much any tank support the former well, and latter is filled by a lot of roles, but the tiers give a good idea of who to prioritize.