Vlad going (most likely) right back to **** tier in Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Complaining about "complaining"

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

He is just like that. Gets offended over the smallest things

Phourc

02-11-2012

I got nothing to add to this, all the Vlads at my Elo bring boots 2 to the windmill fight and explode horrifically. ):

Best possible result for me is they'll stop playing him xP

Lucian32

Recruiter

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Vlad was okay on Dominion IMO, but really it's the freaking Poppy that needs to be remade or nerfed already.
Couldn't agree more. Vlad was just okay. But I don't think these nerfs will really be too harsh. There are other champs that are much much more gamebreaking.

Sauron

02-11-2012

I agree somewhat.

In Dominion with the buffs he's just an average mage that's able to stand against other average mages, and get destroyed by any of the OP champs. Knowing Morello though, these nerfs are going to be very small so it likely won't put him anywhere new.

Personally, I'd remake some of Vlad's skills if I had the opportunity to do so. Its obvious they'll never be happy with him as he is right now.

Panwar

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Personally, I'd remake some of Vlad's skills if I had the opportunity to do so. Its obvious they'll never be happy with him as he is right now.
This. Not just rework his skills, but decide what role they want him to play.

Draydan

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Unless the nerf to Tides of Blood is so small as to be unnoticeable, it's going to screw him hard since that's pretty much what's allowing him to function at all in Dominion right now. It's almost mandatory to get WotA + Revolver and Spirit Visage as it is just to make up for the global healing debuff.

The ult nerf I don't really understand. Compared to any other AOE ultimate, its damage is lackluster. Presumably this is made up for by the damage bonus... which they're nerfing. This would be fine if the entire ult couldn't be removed by QSS unlike every other AOE spell in the game which at least get to deal damage.

Anyway, so long Vlad. It was fun for a patch.
Did you try tanky Vlad in Dom? I noticed that several AP carries perform better if built tanky. F.E. Rylai, Visage, Guise, Abyssal etc
With tanky Vlad having 3 AoEs and low-CD nuke he should be able to hold poins fine.

OFC its all theorycrafting, I dont have Vlad to check this.

Draydan

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Vlad was okay on Dominion IMO, but really it's the freaking Poppy that needs to be remade or nerfed already.
I dont think they nerf him bc of Dominion...
Its all about SR balance.
Same with Poppy - she is not good in Classic so its hard to nerf her for Dominion.

Hugs From Momma

02-11-2012

It sort of cuts to the core of what he is (Morello has said he hates his design), but a champ that uses life as a resource, then has ways to regain life, and gets extra AP from life (and gains AP from life!), is going to be hard to balance.

Clearly this is the case in SR where his laning ability flip-flops from impossible to impossible to counter.

Draydan

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
It sort of cuts to the core of what he is (Morello has said he hates his design), but a champ that uses life as a resource, then has ways to regain life, and gets extra AP from life (and gains AP from life!), is going to be hard to balance.

Clearly this is the case in SR where his laning ability flip-flops from impossible to impossible to counter.
they should give him mana finally.

At least he will be able to add RoA to Rylai...