Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vlad going (most likely) right back to **** tier in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

02-11-2012

Unless the nerf to Tides of Blood is so small as to be unnoticeable, it's going to screw him hard since that's pretty much what's allowing him to function at all in Dominion right now. It's almost mandatory to get WotA + Revolver and Spirit Visage as it is just to make up for the global healing debuff.

The ult nerf I don't really understand. Compared to any other AOE ultimate, its damage is lackluster. Presumably this is made up for by the damage bonus... which they're nerfing. This would be fine if the entire ult couldn't be removed by QSS unlike every other AOE spell in the game which at least get to deal damage.

Anyway, so long Vlad. It was fun for a patch.

Xanthic

02-11-2012

Good bye Vlad, welcome Shen!

Lucian32

Recruiter

02-11-2012

Vlad was never really that good at Dominion.

The nerfs really won't be that bad. They are only nerfing the % healing bonus off his e and the % damage bonus when his R is on targets. It won't have that big of an impact.

Kiddalee

02-11-2012

Quote:
FDru:
Waahhhh

Fixed.

Hozartis

02-11-2012

FDru is right. When they nerfed him I was sad, as that's a blatant case of "balancing only for SR." I didn't believe it at first until this patch.

FDru

02-11-2012

Quote:
Lucian32:
Vlad was never really that good at Dominion.

But he is now.

Quote:
The nerfs really won't be that bad.

We won't know until we see them. But most likely the early game sustain nerf is going to wreck his ability to bot lane and generally hurt him overall.

Quote:
They are only nerfing the % healing bonus off his e and the % damage bonus when his R is on targets. It won't have that big of an impact.

They are only nerfing his main sustain mechanic and the primary use for his ultimate.

Quote:
Kiddalee:
Fixed.

Um, really? Your name is fitting since you're clearly a child. If you don't have an intelligent response to a thread, just shut the f*** up.

MMKH

02-11-2012

Vlad was okay on Dominion IMO, but really it's the freaking Poppy that needs to be remade or nerfed already.

Kiddalee

02-11-2012

Quote:
FDru:
Um, really? Your name is fitting since you're clearly a child. If you don't have an intelligent response to a thread, just shut the f*** up.

You are the biggest complainer on the Dominion forum. I don't respect your constant complaining over patches, so why would I write a respectful response?

Korpral

02-11-2012

Quote:
Kiddalee:
You are the biggest complainer on the Dominion forum. I don't respect your constant complaining over patches, so why would I write a respectful response?

Umm...his Dominion elo is over 2200 + he's played vlad before and does very well with him, just watch Nekrogen's stream. So his opinion has high credibility to it.

As for me, I really think they should rework him if they're going to have balance tourette's with this guy

Mibuwolf

02-11-2012

Quote:
Kiddalee:

He just is concerned for Vlad's viability in dominion and wants to discuss it; not really a complaint per se. Your post on the other hand was simply immature.