Twisted Treeline - Do Our best for 15 then surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

02-11-2012

Twisted Treeline - Do Our Best for 15 then surrender. The idea is to "win" in that time and try again if not regardless of the outcome after 15. (highest K/D ratio) Also its a way to "level up" past 30 without screwing anyone over in a sense.

Play for 15 (try our best) then surrender, regardless. Twisted Treeline Only

VERY different mentality thinking "what champions are good very early game? how do i build differently?"

I dont always have as much time as I'd like (and I'm a weirdo and like this sort of thing) but I also don't want to hassle people that arent on the same page , and also don't want to surrender if the other people dont want to.

So we'd need a full 3 v 3 premade so it wouldnt screw over anyone in the queue if there was just 2 of us.

Friend me
or join channel Twisted Casual
or troyspiral@gmail.com

(if you find this post at some later time and its not bumped or seems "old" it probably isnt hit me up anyhow, posts fall off the main pages of these forums fairly fast (although not so much on TT)

AriisCrystalbane

02-11-2012

Win in 14 minutes. Ruin Goal.

Troy L Jenkins

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriisCrystalbane View Post
Win in 14 minutes. Ruin Goal.
Not sure its even possible unless the other team is afk.

You'd be suprized how hard it is to lose sometimes, the other theam surrenders before we can. =P

GetOnMyMap

02-11-2012

I think I won in like 9 minutes once somehow.

Troy L Jenkins

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
I think I won in like 9 minutes once somehow.
Wow. I'd be surpized if I could finish the game all the way to the base with just me vs the creeps and towers with no enemies at all. Might have to try it just for the hell of it.

Its like 3 minutes before u can even really touch the towers waiting for the creep spawns.

Troy L Jenkins

02-12-2012

We have a decent size group of people that seem interested and I have a group in my friends list (and we've gotten some good games in now) problem is people being all over the place timezonewise and/or otherwise occupied.

It'll get easier as the group gets larger I'm sure, same as anything.

Nykidemus

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
Not sure its even possible unless the other team is afk.

You'd be suprized how hard it is to lose sometimes, the other theam surrenders before we can. =P
I won a ranked SR in 12 minutes once. They didnt even have an AFK, I think we just got ranked down to a like sub-1000 team or something. I felt REALLY bad for them.

Troy L Jenkins

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykidemus View Post
I won a ranked SR in 12 minutes once. They didnt even have an AFK, I think we just got ranked down to a like sub-1000 team or something. I felt REALLY bad for them.
Yeah thats realistic with 5 people pushing I think little different when the 3 of the 15 minutes is gobbbled up by the fact that u cant touch the towers, only have 3 people... now that I'm thinking about it i guess its possible but it would have to be really crazy.

anyhow hit me up if interested.

Troy L Jenkins

02-13-2012

Got a game in, the list is growing but still having the timezone issue.

Flying Sno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-14-2012

when i was new to LOL me and my friend only played TT. One time we had 3 games in a row where we won in 13-11-11 minutes respectively. wish i could figure out what we did :P