Next champion to purchase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feeler

07-24-2010

Hello, I am currently nearing 3150 IP and want to buy a new champ.

I have narrowed it down to 4 selections: Xin Zhao, Garen, Warwick, Cho'gath.
If you could recommend other champs like these it would be great too.

I am sort of new having only started playing a few weeks ago so it would be great if I had a champion who is very "forgiving." Keeping that in mind I know that riot has plans to nerf Xin, does anyone know how he is going to be nerfed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Synergize

07-24-2010

Don't buy Cho'Gath, you can get him for free. Make an Alienware account, log in, and go to "My Beta Keys". You'll see a League of Legends key. When you activate it, you'll be given a code. Go to the ingame LoL store, Codes tab, and enter the code from Alienware. Bam, free Cho'Gath!

iStomp Randomz

07-24-2010

If by "forgiving" you mean a champion who is easy to play, then go with Xin or Shaco

larkhill

07-24-2010

xin is very forgiving in the fact that he's op and easy to play. though a lot of people play him so you might not always get to pick him.

garen is a good pick. he's not too hard and his passive makes him fairly forgiving if u make a mistake

warwick looks easy but his role in a game is usually a jungler. i wouldnt recommend a jungler unless you're comfortable with the game

chogath you can get for free, though i dunno if they stuill have codes available as i got mine a while ago. he's fairly easy to start as but positioning his attacks takes some skill.

in terms of my recommendation, you seem to like melee types so i'd recommend jax. he's fairly simple but very powerful and a great starting point for learning melee

GoRiLLaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-24-2010

If you are new and doing solo queues, I would highly suggest not getting WW.

A lot of people are unable to 1v2 a lane which causes you to leave the jungle and help them. WW is a horrible laner in my opinion. Once you get into the level 20's you will be matched up with hopefully more experienced players that are able to 1v2 and you can jungle more efficiently and undisturbed.

With my first purchase of a 3150 ip champ , I would either get Xin, Shaco, Katarina, Akali, or Nidalee.

You also might want to just wait for them to be free before buying them. I wasted around 10k ip on champs I do not even play anymore and I would suggest you do not do the same.

PardonMySwag

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRiLLaH View Post
If you are new and doing solo queues, I would highly suggest not getting WW.

A lot of people are unable to 1v2 a lane which causes you to leave the jungle and help them. WW is a horrible laner in my opinion. Once you get into the level 20's you will be matched up with hopefully more experienced players that are able to 1v2 and you can jungle more efficiently and undisturbed.

With my first purchase of a 3150 ip champ , I would either get Xin, Shaco, Katarina, Akali, or Nidalee.

You also might want to just wait for them to be free before buying them. I wasted around 10k ip on champs I do not even play anymore and I would suggest you do not do the same.
Pretty much this. You have to pray your team are not idiots laning.