Soraka nerfed on SR buffed on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

02-11-2012

Don't see it mattering much at all. She didn't need the mana from E, so nothing lost there. But a mana cost reduction on Q? Also nothing really gained there. Depends on if anything else changed beyond that.

Dessim8

02-11-2012

The loss of self cast Infuse might actually hurt. Am I the only one who goes OOM after constant Q spam to push waves and poke the bot laner? Granted if it costs less for Starfall, we'd need to know how much less.

larkhill

02-11-2012

mana should never be ann issue for bot lane. u have your health relic to give mana. you are using the health relic for mana right? and if ur aggressive enough, u can have your own relic and the mid relic as well.

any minor changes to mana dont affect soraka at all. soraka uses starcall VERY often so this might be a slight buff in the long term but a slight nerf in the short term. u end up using less mana overal lbut u cant have that instant boost in mana whenever u need it. should roughly cancel out in this situation.

Dessim8

02-11-2012

Even with the middle health relic and if I ever crazily feel I have enough free time to give up farm and XP for it. the one by my point as well, spamming Starcall and using heal to fix any damage tends to be very many draining.

larkhill

02-11-2012

a lot of the problems i see people making in bot stem from a lack of recalling. this is not SR. u do not need EVERY last hit possible. staying with half mana/hp just to last hit a wave of minions might mean u getting ganked and losing your point completely. u simply cannot get caught out of position without enough hp/mana to survive

that or ur simply using your spells too often. pick your spots. dont just spam all game.

Grantson

02-11-2012

No deference really. Most Soraka's use E as a second spell damage in dominion anyways.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

shen will be godlike on dom after his SR changes

Hugs From Momma

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparkhurst View Post
Pantheon counters Soraka very hard, but I don't know if I consider him a bruiser.
Pretty much any AD will shut her down (if they deal decent damage). If she stacks Heal and such and you dont have ignite, it can be close but normally she'll die to most AD assassins / bruisers.

She's the AP bot counter-pick.

Dessim8

02-11-2012

How can a champ who raises her armor by 125 and can make thornmail that much stronger through MR shred be countered by AD? I tend to laugh at Auto attackers!

Hugs From Momma

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessim8 View Post
How can a champ who raises her armor by 125 and can make thornmail that much stronger through MR shred be countered by AD? I tend to laugh at Auto attackers!
Because they buy 2 vamp scepters and heal back ALL of your harass.

Who levels Soraka's heal first anyways?