Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nautilus Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

02-13-2012

I was wondering why phreak got so many downvotes, and I patiently waited until the end of the video. I can see people being mad about Vlad nerfs (my friend plays vlad). The Sona nerfs were definitely justified.
Soraka staying in lane forever was borderline ridiculous, so I'm glad to see some sort of change on infuse.
I'm happy about Shen. Seems good all around again, and does what he's supposed to do even better now.

Synren

02-13-2012

I'd like to see Wukong get a nerf. Has anyone ever looked at his level scaling? Some of my teammates play him, so I was looking at his skills today and wondering why his dmg would soar so fast -- his skills suddenly skyrocket from about 40 damage to +90 in one level advancement, how does that make any sense? o.O

VegetaZero

02-14-2012

No response to the hateful amount of downvotes? I think that speaks volumes. Any comments @Phreak or @Morello?

squall2098

Recruiter

02-14-2012

.... like others im insist why soraka modified? and.... who really Neeeds Be Nerfed... its Viktor.... and his ability to atak while he scape ALL champs need stop to launch his skill... exept Viktor and his Special items whit Stack.... OMF Cat..... whit 2 hat... Super Over Power -.-- AP.....

Roryjay7

02-14-2012

Sorka WTF

Chaingate110

02-14-2012

cool shen
now i might acutually buy him =D
still waiting for that eve buff tho =p

Chaingate110

02-14-2012

Quote:
Cakecicle:
……………………._„„„--~""""¯""~-,
.………………„-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
.…,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;"-,………………¸~"&quot
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,……….,-~";;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~";;;;;;;,-'.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;„~";;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::":::::::::::::::: ::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;,-~"__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;,-~"-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~":: __„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~"¯¸„„--~-,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_„„-~"::::::,-'::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..."-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|:::::::::: :::: ::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::: :::, „-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_ ,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/-----------Riot, where are the patch notes?
.……..,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::: :::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|
...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::: :::: :::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

that mustve taken forever =p

0zeus

02-15-2012

valdmir is so weak in this game 。。。he can not dealt enough damage like the other ap champions and he was a low health champions too .so i do not think he need to nerbuf

Eistir

02-20-2012

Hey Riot.

**** YOU for nerfing Sona.
She was fine the way she was.

Full of bull****.