Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pepperpwni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

The lore leaves something to be desired; actually, it reminds me of Yorick:

Quote:
"Yorick emerged on the haunted shores of the Shadow Isles – not quite dead, definitely not alive – still clutching his beloved shovel."
"When Nautilus awoke, he was something different. The great iron suit was now somehow part of him... In his hands he still clutched the anchor that belonged to the men who had condemned him."
Quote:
"He returned to Valoran to find his corpse, convinced that salvation might be buried with it. When he arrived, no trace remained of either the mausoleum or the memorial."
"By the time he stumbled upon the shores of Bilgewater, he could find no traces of the man he was. No house, no family, no life to which he could return."
EDIT: Actually, it reminds me a lot about Yorick. >_<

Gunparade

02-11-2012

Im Atlas, and i aim to keep you alive. Now would you kindly.... join the leauge?

MissyMegan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Sounds broken
but looks really fun to play
we'll have to see his damage ratios and scaling

Yuri925

02-11-2012

Such a sad lore

Bogorli

02-11-2012

Gangplank did it!!!!!!!

Healingmonk

02-11-2012

i wonder when hes released

Zairex

02-11-2012

OMG Someone legitimately predicted all of his abilities I read it somewhere!

melkaur

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by athronos View Post
anyone notice how when he is holding his anchor there is a chain attached to it but once he throws it the chain disappears to be replaced by rope?
lololololololololololo

BuddhazBounty

02-11-2012

you guys at riot are having a lot of trouble coming up with unique ults. If its not an aoe cc with dmg, its a hard cc with aoe dmg, or if youre making a carry then just aoe dmg. Of course everyone loves new champs because they're different, and powerful. Nearly everything about them puts the old champs to shame: auto attack animation, base stats, useful passives (this one trumps nearly every other to date), more relevant utility, a ton of aoe dmg, and so on. Its like your design decisions are entirely influenced by the marketing side of things.

Mikhal

02-11-2012

Hello Tidehunter :3!